DLLDownloads.com offers wldcore.dll completely free and it is one of the best internet site to download any existing DLL file for windows machines. It is possible to repair wldcore.dll missing or not found errors by downloading the wldcore.dll using this url.
There could be a number of versions of wldcore.dll file that you can locate towards the bottom of the post in the download section. The most current wldcore.dll file is a 32bit size which has a file size of approximately 79 kb uncompressed and 46.2 kb after compressing to .zip. The software pertaining to the wldcore.dll is Windows Live Client Shared Platform Module.
What really is wldcore.dll ?
DLL is short for Dynamic Link Library. wldcore.dll is a file that has program code, resources and data which other applications can use at the same time. As a result, DLLs offer a option to modularize applications in order that their functionality can be updated and used again by other softwares. DLL’s also aid to slim down software size together with memory foot print since several computer programs may share the same program code contained in a single DDL module or file such as wldcore.dll.
How to Install wldcore.dll File and Fix Missing/Not Found Errors
- Just after you have downloaded wldcore.dll, copy it to application’s folder that’s reporting wldcore.dll missing or not found errors.
- You should definitely download 32-bit dll file for your 32-bit platform and a 64-bit one for the 64-bit operating platform. The majority of recent Windows platforms would likely be a 64-bit one.
- Try running the program again.
- If that does not resolve the error, copy the wldcore.dll in the systems directory on this occasion. This might change among OS versions. Here are some examples
- C:WINNTSystem32 (For Windows NT/2000)
- C:WindowsSystem (For Windows 95, 98, Me)
- C:WindowsSystem32 (For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
- Right before replacing a current file, we highly recommend you take a back up in the case something fails.
- Restart your computer and see if the error continues.
- Just in case the error didn’t go away, you should register the wldcore.dll in Windows registry. This can be done using the “regsvr32” command prompt and giving the path of the wldcore.dll. You might want to run the program as an administrator user.
- Soon after you are completed registering the wldcore.dll within the Windows system’s registry, you will be good to go. Reboot the pc again and you must not see wldcore.dll missing errors anymore.
You may stick to the same above steps in order to resolve wldcore.dll missing and not found errors in any of the Windows operating systems like Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 or Windows XP, Vista and a lot more. Listed below in this post you’ll discover 5 version(s) of the file wldcore.dll with their bit size and also file size. Based on your Operating System in addition to bit size either you download latest version or even a suitable version for your Computer or laptop.