Free Download admtmpl.dll file right from dlldownloads.com website to fix errors such as admtmpl.dll is missing from the computer, failed to load admtmpl.dll, cannot find admtmpl.dll and other admtmpl.dll error’s. The most up-to-date admtmpl.dll file is a 64bit size which has a file size of about 0.53 MB uncompressed and also 0.2 MB after compressing to .zip. The particular organization responsible for the admtmpl.dll is Administrative Templates Extension.
What is admtmpl.dll ?
DLL is short for Dynamic Link Library. admtmpl.dll is a data file that has code, resources and data which other programs will use on the other hand. For this reason, DLLs supply a way to modularize programs guaranteeing that their functionality can be updated and used again by other programs. DLL’s also help to slim down software size in addition to memory footprint because so many softwares may possibly share the same code within a single DDL component or file just like admtmpl.dll.
How to Install admtmpl.dll File and Fix Missing/Not Found Errors
- When you’ve downloaded admtmpl.dll, copy it onto your application’s folder which is certainly reporting admtmpl.dll missing or not found error.
- Remember to download 32-bit dll file for the 32-bit operating platform and a 64-bit one for your 64-bit operating-system. Most newer Windows os would definitely be a 64-bit one.
- Try out operating the software again.
- In the event that doesn’t solve the error, copy the admtmpl.dll to the systems folder this time. This might change between OS versions. Here are some examples
- C:WINNTSystem32 (For Windows NT/2000)
- C:WindowsSystem (For Windows 95, 98, Me)
- C:WindowsSystem32 (For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
- Before replacing a current file, we highly recommend you have a backup in case something fails.
- Restart the computer and see if the error didn’t go away.
- And also if the error persists, try and register the admtmpl.dll in Windows registry. You can accomplish this through the “regsvr32” command prompt and giving the path of your admtmpl.dll. You must run the program as an administrative user.
- When you’re succesfully done registering the admtmpl.dll in the Windows system’s registry, you should be good to go. Restart your computer once more and you’ll not see admtmpl.dll missing errors from now on.
One could continue with the exact same above guidelines to resolve admtmpl.dll missing and not found errors in any of the Windows operating systems like Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 or Windows XP, Vista and many more. Below on this post you will discover 10 version(s) of the file admtmpl.dll with the bit size and also file size. Based upon your Operating System plus bit size you can download latest version or even a suitable version for your Computer.