DLLDownloads.com provides api-ms-win-core-memory-l1-1-2.dll free-of-charge and is one of the best online site to download any DLL file for windows operating systems. One can repair api-ms-win-core-memory-l1-1-2.dll missing or not found errors by downloading the api-ms-win-core-memory-l1-1-2.dll out of this page.
There will be many versions of api-ms-win-core-memory-l1-1-2.dll file which you can encounter towards the end on this url in the download area. The most current api-ms-win-core-memory-l1-1-2.dll file is a 64bit size with a file size of approximately 3.5 kb uncompressed and 2.5 kb after compressing to .zip. The company associated with the api-ms-win-core-memory-l1-1-2.dll is ApiSet Stub DLL.
What exactly is api-ms-win-core-memory-l1-1-2.dll ?
DLL is short for Dynamic Link Library. api-ms-win-core-memory-l1-1-2.dll is a computer file that contains computer code, resources and data that other applications can make use of at the same time. Thereby, DLLs provide a option to modularize programs to ensure that their functionality can certainly be updated as well as used again by many other applications. DLL’s also aid to lessen software size in addition to memory footprint since several software applications will be able to share the same program code located in a single DDL component or file for example api-ms-win-core-memory-l1-1-2.dll.
How to Install api-ms-win-core-memory-l1-1-2.dll File and Repair Missing/Not Found Errors
- Shortly after you’ve downloaded api-ms-win-core-memory-l1-1-2.dll, copy it to your application’s folder which happens to be reporting api-ms-win-core-memory-l1-1-2.dll missing or not found errors.
- Don’t forget to download 32-bit dll file for the 32-bit operating system and a 64-bit one for any 64-bit os. Generally new Windows platforms would probably be a 64-bit one.
- Try out running the software all over again.
- If that doesn’t resolve the error, copy the api-ms-win-core-memory-l1-1-2.dll into the systems directory this time around. This will likely change between Operating-system versions. Here are some examples
- C:WINNTSystem32 (For Windows NT/2000)
- C:WindowsSystem (For Windows 95, 98, Me)
- C:WindowsSystem32 (For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
- Well before replacing a current file, you must create a backup just in case some thing goes wrong.
- Reboot your laptop or computer and see if the error persists.
- And of course if the error is still there, work to register the api-ms-win-core-memory-l1-1-2.dll in Windows registry. You can accomplish this through the “regsvr32” command prompt and giving the path of the api-ms-win-core-memory-l1-1-2.dll. Do not forget to run the software as an admin user.
- Now that you’re successfully done registering the api-ms-win-core-memory-l1-1-2.dll inside Windows system’s registry, you must be all set. Reboot your system once again and you should not see api-ms-win-core-memory-l1-1-2.dll missing errors anymore.
One could stick with the exact same above points in order to repair api-ms-win-core-memory-l1-1-2.dll missing and not found errors in any of the Windows operating systems like Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 or Windows XP, Vista etc. Below within this post you can find 3 version(s) of the file api-ms-win-core-memory-l1-1-2.dll with their bit size along with file size. Based on your Operating System in addition to bit size either you download latest version or possibly a suitable version for your Machine.