Free Download api-ms-win-core-processtopology-l1-1-0.dll file at dlldownloads.com website to repair errors such as api-ms-win-core-processtopology-l1-1-0.dll is missing from the computer, failed to load api-ms-win-core-processtopology-l1-1-0.dll, cannot find api-ms-win-core-processtopology-l1-1-0.dll and a lot more api-ms-win-core-processtopology-l1-1-0.dll error’s. The new api-ms-win-core-processtopology-l1-1-0.dll file is a 32bit size that has a file size of approximately 2.5 kb uncompressed and also 2.1 kb after compressing to .zip. The particular organization pertaining to the api-ms-win-core-processtopology-l1-1-0.dll is ApiSet Stub DLL.
What exactly is api-ms-win-core-processtopology-l1-1-0.dll ?
DLL is an acronym for Dynamic Link Library. api-ms-win-core-processtopology-l1-1-0.dll is a file which has computer code, resources and data that other softwares can make use of concurrently. And as a result, DLLs supply a way to modularize software applications so that their functionality can certainly be updated and also reused by many other software programs. DLL’s also aid to minimize software application size along with memory footprint since most software programs can easily share the same code included in a single DDL component or file like api-ms-win-core-processtopology-l1-1-0.dll.
How to Install api-ms-win-core-processtopology-l1-1-0.dll File and Repair Missing/Not Found Errors
- Once you have downloaded api-ms-win-core-processtopology-l1-1-0.dll, copy it to the application’s folder that’s reporting api-ms-win-core-processtopology-l1-1-0.dll missing or not found error.
- Make sure to download 32-bit dll file for the 32-bit operating platform and a 64-bit one for a 64-bit operating-system. A great number of latest Windows os would likely be a 64-bit one.
- Try out operating the software all over again.
- In the event that doesn’t resolve the error, copy the api-ms-win-core-processtopology-l1-1-0.dll in to the systems folder this time around. This will often differ among Operating-system versions. Here are some examples
- C:WINNTSystem32 (For Windows NT/2000)
- C:WindowsSystem (For Windows 95, 98, Me)
- C:WindowsSystem32 (For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
- Before replacing a current file, we highly recommend you create a back up in the event some thing fails.
- Reboot your computer and see if the error continues.
- And in case the error continues, attempt to register the api-ms-win-core-processtopology-l1-1-0.dll in Windows registry. This can be done utilizing the “regsvr32” command prompt and providing the path of your api-ms-win-core-processtopology-l1-1-0.dll. You might want to run the software as an administrative user.
- After you are finished registering the api-ms-win-core-processtopology-l1-1-0.dll inside Windows system’s registry, you should be all set. Restart your computer all over again and you must not see api-ms-win-core-processtopology-l1-1-0.dll missing errors from now on.
You can still continue with the same above steps in order to repair api-ms-win-core-processtopology-l1-1-0.dll missing and not found errors in any of the Windows platforms like Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 or Windows XP, Vista and many others. Directly below within this site you will notice 2 version(s) of the file api-ms-win-core-processtopology-l1-1-0.dll with bit size and file size. Based on your Operating-system in addition to bit size either you download latest version or a suitable version for your Computer.