DLLDownloads.com provides api-ms-win-core-string-obsolete-l1-1-0.dll at absolutely no cost and it is the top online site to download any sort of DLL file for windows software. You may repair api-ms-win-core-string-obsolete-l1-1-0.dll missing or not found errors by downloading the api-ms-win-core-string-obsolete-l1-1-0.dll out of this url.
There can be several versions of api-ms-win-core-string-obsolete-l1-1-0.dll file which you’ll encounter towards the bottom on this internet page within the download section. The new api-ms-win-core-string-obsolete-l1-1-0.dll file is a 32bit size with a file size of approximately 3 kb uncompressed and also 2.2 kb after compressing to .zip. The actual organization associated with the api-ms-win-core-string-obsolete-l1-1-0.dll is ApiSet Stub DLL.
What on earth is api-ms-win-core-string-obsolete-l1-1-0.dll ?
DLL means Dynamic Link Library. api-ms-win-core-string-obsolete-l1-1-0.dll is a file that contain code, resources and data which other programs may use at the same time. In this way, DLLs provide a process to modularize software applications guaranteeing that their functionality can certainly be updated and also used again by similar software applications. DLL’s also help to reduce computer program size in addition to memory foot print since many applications may share the same code contained in a single DDL component or file such as api-ms-win-core-string-obsolete-l1-1-0.dll.
How to Install api-ms-win-core-string-obsolete-l1-1-0.dll File and Fix Missing/Not Found Errors
- Right after you have downloaded api-ms-win-core-string-obsolete-l1-1-0.dll, copy it to application’s folder that’s reporting api-ms-win-core-string-obsolete-l1-1-0.dll missing or not found errors.
- Be sure you download 32-bit dll file for your 32-bit computer and a 64-bit one for your 64-bit os. The vast majority of new Windows computer systems would probably be a 64-bit one.
- Try out operating the program once again.
- In the event that doesn’t solve the error, copy the api-ms-win-core-string-obsolete-l1-1-0.dll in to the systems folder this time. This will likely differ among Operating system versions. Here are some examples
- C:WINNTSystem32 (For Windows NT/2000)
- C:WindowsSystem (For Windows 95, 98, Me)
- C:WindowsSystem32 (For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
- Before replacing an existing file, please be sure to have a file backup in the event that something goes wrong.
- Restart your computer and see if the error didn’t go away.
- And of course if the error continues, just go ahead and register the api-ms-win-core-string-obsolete-l1-1-0.dll in Windows registry. This can be accomplished utilizing the “regsvr32” command prompt and giving the location of your api-ms-win-core-string-obsolete-l1-1-0.dll. Make sure to run the computer program as an administrative user.
- After you are taken care of registering the api-ms-win-core-string-obsolete-l1-1-0.dll in your Windows system’s registry, you will be good to go. Restart your pc over again and you must not see api-ms-win-core-string-obsolete-l1-1-0.dll missing errors further.
You may stick with the exact same above steps to resolve api-ms-win-core-string-obsolete-l1-1-0.dll missing and not found errors in any of the Windows systems like Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 or Windows XP, Vista and many more. Directly below in this article you may find 4 version(s) of the file api-ms-win-core-string-obsolete-l1-1-0.dll with bit size and file size. Based on your Operating System and also bit size either you download latest version or possibly a suitable version for your Computer system.