Free Download api-ms-win-core-threadpool-private-l1-1-0.dll via dlldownloads.com site to repair errors similar to that of api-ms-win-core-threadpool-private-l1-1-0.dll is missing from the computer, failed to load api-ms-win-core-threadpool-private-l1-1-0.dll, cannot find api-ms-win-core-threadpool-private-l1-1-0.dll and even more api-ms-win-core-threadpool-private-l1-1-0.dll error’s. Up to date api-ms-win-core-threadpool-private-l1-1-0.dll file is a 32bit size having a file size of roughly 2.5 kb uncompressed and also 2.1 kb after compressing to .zip. The particular application in regards to the api-ms-win-core-threadpool-private-l1-1-0.dll is ApiSet Stub DLL.
What’s api-ms-win-core-threadpool-private-l1-1-0.dll ?
DLL is an acronym for Dynamic Link Library. api-ms-win-core-threadpool-private-l1-1-0.dll is a file that contain program code, resources and data which other applications are able to use at the same time. Which means that, DLLs supply a method to modularize programs guaranteeing that their functionality can be updated and used again by additional software applications. DLL’s also aid to lower software application size and also memory foot print since most computer programs may want to share the same code included in a single DDL component or file such as api-ms-win-core-threadpool-private-l1-1-0.dll.
How to Install api-ms-win-core-threadpool-private-l1-1-0.dll File and Repair Missing/Not Found Errors
- Soon after you’ve downloaded api-ms-win-core-threadpool-private-l1-1-0.dll, copy it onto your application’s directory which is reporting api-ms-win-core-threadpool-private-l1-1-0.dll missing or not found errors.
- You must download 32-bit dll file for your 32-bit os and a 64-bit one for your 64-bit os. Most modern Windows operating systems would possibly be a 64-bit one.
- Try running the software all over again.
- If that does not resolve the error, copy the api-ms-win-core-threadpool-private-l1-1-0.dll in to the systems folder on this occasion. This might vary between OS versions. Here are some examples
- C:WINNTSystem32 (For Windows NT/2000)
- C:WindowsSystem (For Windows 95, 98, Me)
- C:WindowsSystem32 (For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
- Right before replacing a current file, make sure you create a backup in case some thing fails.
- Restart your laptop or computer and see if the error wasn’t solved.
- In case the error is still there, work to register the api-ms-win-core-threadpool-private-l1-1-0.dll in Windows registry. This can be achieved with the “regsvr32” command prompt and providing the path of your api-ms-win-core-threadpool-private-l1-1-0.dll. You should run the software as an admin user.
- After you are succesfully done registering the api-ms-win-core-threadpool-private-l1-1-0.dll within the Windows system’s registry, you should be ready to go. Reboot your system once more and you must not see api-ms-win-core-threadpool-private-l1-1-0.dll missing errors any further.
You can stick with the exact same above steps to successfully resolve api-ms-win-core-threadpool-private-l1-1-0.dll missing and not found errors in any of the Windows platforms like Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 or Windows XP, Vista and a lot more. Below on this article you’ll notice 3 version(s) of the file api-ms-win-core-threadpool-private-l1-1-0.dll with the bit size along with file size. Based on your Operating-system as well as bit size either you can download latest version or just a suitable version for your Personal computer.