DLLDownloads.com provides you with api-ms-win-crt-time-l1-1-0.dll for free and its the top website to download any existing DLL file for windows machines. It’s possible to repair api-ms-win-crt-time-l1-1-0.dll missing or not found errors by downloading the api-ms-win-crt-time-l1-1-0.dll from this web page.
There could be many versions of api-ms-win-crt-time-l1-1-0.dll file that you’ll find at the end in this web site within the download section. The latest api-ms-win-crt-time-l1-1-0.dll file is a 32bit size which has a file size of around 20.2 kb uncompressed and 12.1 kb after compressing to .zip. The actual manufacturer responsible for the api-ms-win-crt-time-l1-1-0.dll is ApiSet Stub DLL.
What the heck is api-ms-win-crt-time-l1-1-0.dll ?
DLL refers to Dynamic Link Library. api-ms-win-crt-time-l1-1-0.dll is a file which has code, resources and data that other programs can make use of simultaneously. This way, DLLs present a process to modularize programs guaranteeing that their functionality can be updated and also used again by other software applications. DLL’s also aid to lessen program size and even memory footprint since many softwares can share the same program code located in a single DDL module or file just like api-ms-win-crt-time-l1-1-0.dll.
How to Install api-ms-win-crt-time-l1-1-0.dll File and Fix Missing/Not Found Errors
- Soon after you’ve downloaded api-ms-win-crt-time-l1-1-0.dll, copy it to your application’s folder that is reporting api-ms-win-crt-time-l1-1-0.dll missing or not found errors.
- Be sure to download 32-bit dll file for any 32-bit platform and a 64-bit one for the 64-bit operating system. Most modern Windows systems would definitely be a 64-bit one.
- Try out operating your application again.
- In the event it does not resolve the error, copy the api-ms-win-crt-time-l1-1-0.dll in to the systems folder this time around. This will change among OS versions. Here are some examples
- C:WINNTSystem32 (For Windows NT/2000)
- C:WindowsSystem (For Windows 95, 98, Me)
- C:WindowsSystem32 (For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
- Prior to replacing an existing file, remember to create a back-up in the event that something fails.
- Reboot your pc and see if the error wasn’t solved.
- And also if the error wasn’t solved, just go ahead and register the api-ms-win-crt-time-l1-1-0.dll in Windows registry. You can accomplish this utilizing the “regsvr32” command prompt and giving the path of the api-ms-win-crt-time-l1-1-0.dll. Be sure to run the software as an administrative user.
- Whenever you are successfully done registering the api-ms-win-crt-time-l1-1-0.dll inside the Windows system’s registry, you should be all set. Restart the system yet again and you’ll not see api-ms-win-crt-time-l1-1-0.dll missing errors anymore.
You can possibly proceed with the same above guidelines to successfully fix api-ms-win-crt-time-l1-1-0.dll missing and not found errors in any of the Windows machines like Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 or Windows XP, Vista and a lot more. Directly below on this post you can see 5 version(s) of the file api-ms-win-crt-time-l1-1-0.dll with their bit size as well as file size. Depending on your Operating-system along with bit size you can either download latest version or possibly a suitable version for your Computer or laptop.