DLLDownloads.com provides you with api-ms-win-mm-mci-l1-1-0.dll at no charge and it’s also one of the best internet-site to download any individual DLL file for windows platforms. You’ll be able to repair api-ms-win-mm-mci-l1-1-0.dll missing or not found errors by downloading the api-ms-win-mm-mci-l1-1-0.dll out of this web page.
There are multiple versions of api-ms-win-mm-mci-l1-1-0.dll file that you can see towards the end of the web site in the download section. The new api-ms-win-mm-mci-l1-1-0.dll file is a 32bit size with a file size of roughly 3.5 kb uncompressed and 2.3 kb after compressing to .zip. The actual company underlying the api-ms-win-mm-mci-l1-1-0.dll is ApiSet Stub DLL.
What’s api-ms-win-mm-mci-l1-1-0.dll ?
DLL stands for Dynamic Link Library. api-ms-win-mm-mci-l1-1-0.dll is a file which contains program code, resources and data which other softwares can make use of at the same time. And so, DLLs supply a method to modularize applications to ensure that their functionality can certainly be updated as well as reused by additional software programs. DLL’s also help to slim down software program size plus memory foot print since most softwares are going to share the same computer code contained in a single DDL component or file for example api-ms-win-mm-mci-l1-1-0.dll.
How to Install api-ms-win-mm-mci-l1-1-0.dll File and Fix Missing/Not Found Errors
- Shortly after you’ve downloaded api-ms-win-mm-mci-l1-1-0.dll, copy it to the application’s folder that is reporting api-ms-win-mm-mci-l1-1-0.dll missing or not found errors.
- You’ll want to download 32-bit dll file for your 32-bit computer and a 64-bit one for a 64-bit operating system. A large percentage of newer Windows platforms would definitely be a 64-bit one.
- Try out operating your application all over again.
- If that doesn’t solve the error, copy the api-ms-win-mm-mci-l1-1-0.dll in to the systems folder on this occasion. It will differ between OS versions. Here are some examples
- C:WINNTSystem32 (For Windows NT/2000)
- C:WindowsSystem (For Windows 95, 98, Me)
- C:WindowsSystem32 (For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
- Prior to replacing an existing file, make sure you make a back-up in the case something goes wrong.
- Reboot your pc and see if the error wasn’t solved.
- Just in case the error didn’t go away, you will need to register the api-ms-win-mm-mci-l1-1-0.dll in Windows registry. You can do this through the “regsvr32” command prompt and providing the path of your api-ms-win-mm-mci-l1-1-0.dll. It’s always recommended to run the software program as an administrator user.
- As soon as you are successfully done registering the api-ms-win-mm-mci-l1-1-0.dll within the Windows system’s registry, you will be ready to go. Reboot the system one more time and you will not see api-ms-win-mm-mci-l1-1-0.dll missing errors further.
You should follow the exact same above steps in order to fix api-ms-win-mm-mci-l1-1-0.dll missing and not found errors in any of the Windows systems like Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 or Windows XP, Vista and so forth. Below within this site one can find 2 version(s) of the file api-ms-win-mm-mci-l1-1-0.dll with their bit size as well as file size. By considering your Os and bit size you could download latest version or maybe a appropriate version for your Computer.