Free Download api-ms-win-rtcore-ntuser-synch-l1-1-0.dll file at dlldownloads.com site to resolve errors like api-ms-win-rtcore-ntuser-synch-l1-1-0.dll is missing from the computer, failed to load api-ms-win-rtcore-ntuser-synch-l1-1-0.dll, cannot find api-ms-win-rtcore-ntuser-synch-l1-1-0.dll and even more api-ms-win-rtcore-ntuser-synch-l1-1-0.dll error’s. Up to date api-ms-win-rtcore-ntuser-synch-l1-1-0.dll file is a 32bit size which has a file size of approximately 3 kb uncompressed and also 2.1 kb after compressing to .zip. The particular software underlying the api-ms-win-rtcore-ntuser-synch-l1-1-0.dll is ApiSet Stub DLL.
What’s api-ms-win-rtcore-ntuser-synch-l1-1-0.dll ?
DLL is an acronym for Dynamic Link Library. api-ms-win-rtcore-ntuser-synch-l1-1-0.dll is a computer file containing computer code, resources and data that other programs will use at the same time. That’s why, DLLs provide a approach to modularize software applications so that their functionality can be updated and also reused by similar computer programs. DLL’s also help to lower software program size and even memory foot print because so many computer programs may very well share the same code located in a single DDL module or file for example api-ms-win-rtcore-ntuser-synch-l1-1-0.dll.
How to Install api-ms-win-rtcore-ntuser-synch-l1-1-0.dll File and Repair Missing/Not Found Errors
- Right after you have downloaded api-ms-win-rtcore-ntuser-synch-l1-1-0.dll, copy it to your application’s folder that is reporting api-ms-win-rtcore-ntuser-synch-l1-1-0.dll missing or not found errors.
- Don’t forget to download 32-bit dll file for a 32-bit operating-system and a 64-bit one for any 64-bit computer system. Nearly all recent Windows systems would likely be a 64-bit one.
- Try out operating the program once again.
- In the event it doesn’t solve the error, copy the api-ms-win-rtcore-ntuser-synch-l1-1-0.dll in to the systems folder on this occasion. This may change among Operating-system versions. Here are some examples
- C:WINNTSystem32 (For Windows NT/2000)
- C:WindowsSystem (For Windows 95, 98, Me)
- C:WindowsSystem32 (For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
- Well before replacing an existing file, you must take a backup in case some thing fails.
- Restart your computer and see if the error didn’t go away.
- And of course if the error didn’t go away, make sure to register the api-ms-win-rtcore-ntuser-synch-l1-1-0.dll in Windows registry. You can accomplish this through the “regsvr32” command prompt and giving the path of the api-ms-win-rtcore-ntuser-synch-l1-1-0.dll. You will want to run the application as an admin user.
- After you are succesfully done registering the api-ms-win-rtcore-ntuser-synch-l1-1-0.dll within Windows system’s registry, you must be all set. Reboot your computer one more time and you may not see api-ms-win-rtcore-ntuser-synch-l1-1-0.dll missing errors any longer.
You can actually continue with the exact same above guidelines to successfully fix api-ms-win-rtcore-ntuser-synch-l1-1-0.dll missing and not found errors in any of the Windows devices like Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 or Windows XP, Vista and many others. Directly below on this webpage you can see 1 version(s) of the file api-ms-win-rtcore-ntuser-synch-l1-1-0.dll with their bit size together with file size. Based on your Os and also bit size either you download latest version or just a suitable version for your Computer or laptop.