DLLDownloads.com offers you api-ms-win-security-sddl-l1-1-0.dll totally free and it is the very best web site to download any individual DLL file for windows os. It’s possible to fix api-ms-win-security-sddl-l1-1-0.dll missing or not found errors by downloading the api-ms-win-security-sddl-l1-1-0.dll out of this web page.
There may be a number of versions of api-ms-win-security-sddl-l1-1-0.dll file you can encounter at the end of the internet page within the download area. The most up-to-date api-ms-win-security-sddl-l1-1-0.dll file is a 32bit size that has a file size of around 2.5 kb uncompressed and 2.1 kb after compressing to .zip. The organization responsible for the api-ms-win-security-sddl-l1-1-0.dll is ApiSet Stub DLL.
What really is api-ms-win-security-sddl-l1-1-0.dll ?
DLL refers to Dynamic Link Library. api-ms-win-security-sddl-l1-1-0.dll is a computer file that has program code, resources and data that other softwares will use concurrently. And so, DLLs provide a strategy to modularize computer applications to make sure their functionality can be updated and also used again by similar software programs. DLL’s also aid to minimize software program size in addition to memory foot print since many applications may easily share the same computer code included in a single DDL component or file like api-ms-win-security-sddl-l1-1-0.dll.
How to Install api-ms-win-security-sddl-l1-1-0.dll File and Repair Missing/Not Found Errors
- Right after you have downloaded api-ms-win-security-sddl-l1-1-0.dll, copy it to application’s directory which is certainly reporting api-ms-win-security-sddl-l1-1-0.dll missing or not found errors.
- Make certain you download 32-bit dll file for your 32-bit operating-system and a 64-bit one for your 64-bit os. A good number of modern Windows computer systems would definitely be a 64-bit one.
- Try running the application again.
- If it does not resolve the error, copy the api-ms-win-security-sddl-l1-1-0.dll in the systems directory this time. This will often vary among Operating-system versions. Here are some examples
- C:WINNTSystem32 (For Windows NT/2000)
- C:WindowsSystem (For Windows 95, 98, Me)
- C:WindowsSystem32 (For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
- Right before replacing a current file, please be sure to make a back-up in the event anything at all fails.
- Reboot your laptop or computer and see if the error persists.
- In case the error persists, make sure you register the api-ms-win-security-sddl-l1-1-0.dll in Windows registry. This can be achieved through the “regsvr32” command prompt and giving the location of the api-ms-win-security-sddl-l1-1-0.dll. Don’t forget to run the software program as an administrative user.
- As soon as you’re successfully done registering the api-ms-win-security-sddl-l1-1-0.dll inside the Windows system’s registry, you will be ready to go. Reboot your pc yet again and you’ll not see api-ms-win-security-sddl-l1-1-0.dll missing errors any more.
One could stick to the same above guidelines if you want to repair api-ms-win-security-sddl-l1-1-0.dll missing and not found errors in any of the Windows computer systems like Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 or Windows XP, Vista and many more. Directly below in this webpage you will see 4 version(s) of the file api-ms-win-security-sddl-l1-1-0.dll with the bit size plus file size. Depending on your Computer System in addition to bit size you can download latest version and even a suitable version for your Computer system.