DLLDownloads.com provides api-ms-win-shcore-stream-winrt-l1-1-0.dll 100 % free and is defined as the best domain to download any type of DLL file for windows programs. It is easy to fix api-ms-win-shcore-stream-winrt-l1-1-0.dll missing or not found errors by downloading the api-ms-win-shcore-stream-winrt-l1-1-0.dll using this web page.
There might be different versions of api-ms-win-shcore-stream-winrt-l1-1-0.dll file you can locate towards the end on this site within the download section. Up to date api-ms-win-shcore-stream-winrt-l1-1-0.dll file is a 32bit size with a file size of approximately 3 kb uncompressed and 2.1 kb after compressing to .zip. The particular company regarding the api-ms-win-shcore-stream-winrt-l1-1-0.dll is ApiSet Stub DLL.
What’s api-ms-win-shcore-stream-winrt-l1-1-0.dll ?
DLL stands for Dynamic Link Library. api-ms-win-shcore-stream-winrt-l1-1-0.dll is a computer file containing computer code, resources and data that other applications are able to use at the same time. For this reason, DLLs provide a approach to modularize software applications in order that their functionality can certainly be updated as well as reused by other software programs. DLL’s also help to lower application size and even memory foot print since many applications has the ability to share the same program code contained in a single DDL component or file such as api-ms-win-shcore-stream-winrt-l1-1-0.dll.
How to Install api-ms-win-shcore-stream-winrt-l1-1-0.dll File and Repair Missing/Not Found Errors
- Just after you have downloaded api-ms-win-shcore-stream-winrt-l1-1-0.dll, copy it to application’s folder which is certainly reporting api-ms-win-shcore-stream-winrt-l1-1-0.dll missing or not found errors.
- Make certain you download 32-bit dll file for a 32-bit operating system and a 64-bit one for a 64-bit operating-system. A lot of recent Windows os would likely be a 64-bit one.
- Try out operating the software all over again.
- In the event it doesn’t fix the error, copy the api-ms-win-shcore-stream-winrt-l1-1-0.dll into the systems folder this time. This can vary between OS versions. Here are some examples
- C:WINNTSystem32 (For Windows NT/2000)
- C:WindowsSystem (For Windows 95, 98, Me)
- C:WindowsSystem32 (For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
- Prior to replacing a current file, you must create a file backup in case anything goes wrong.
- Reboot your laptop or computer and see if the error continues.
- And if the error wasn’t solved, be sure to register the api-ms-win-shcore-stream-winrt-l1-1-0.dll in Windows registry. You can do this through the “regsvr32” command prompt and providing the path of your api-ms-win-shcore-stream-winrt-l1-1-0.dll. we highly recommend you run the software as an administrator user.
- Whenever you’re succesfully done registering the api-ms-win-shcore-stream-winrt-l1-1-0.dll within your Windows system’s registry, you should be good to go. Restart your computer over again and you’ll not see api-ms-win-shcore-stream-winrt-l1-1-0.dll missing errors further.
You can actually continue with the exact same above steps in order to fix api-ms-win-shcore-stream-winrt-l1-1-0.dll missing and not found errors in any of the Windows operating systems like Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 or Windows XP, Vista and so forth. Listed below in this website page there are actually 2 version(s) of the file api-ms-win-shcore-stream-winrt-l1-1-0.dll with the bit size plus file size. By considering your Operating-system and bit size either you download latest version or even a appropriate version for your Computer system.