DLLDownloads.com presents bcdsrv.dll free-of-charge and it’s popular website to download any specific DLL file for windows platforms. Anybody can fix bcdsrv.dll missing or not found errors by downloading the bcdsrv.dll out of this page.
There will probably be several versions of bcdsrv.dll file you can locate at the end of this website within the download section. Up to date bcdsrv.dll file is a 32bit size having a file size of about 72.5 kb uncompressed and 29.5 kb after compressing to .zip. The particular application behind the bcdsrv.dll is Boot Configuration Data COM Server.
What the heck is bcdsrv.dll ?
DLL means Dynamic Link Library. bcdsrv.dll is a computer file consisting of program code, resources and data which other applications may use at the same time. Therefore, DLLs provide a process to modularize applications to ensure that their functionality can be updated as well as used again by other software applications. DLL’s also aid to minimize software size along with memory foot print since most software applications has the ability to share the same computer code located in a single DDL module or file like bcdsrv.dll.
How to Install bcdsrv.dll File and Repair Missing/Not Found Errors
- Immediately after you’ve downloaded bcdsrv.dll, copy it onto your application’s folder which is reporting bcdsrv.dll missing or not found errors.
- You must download 32-bit dll file for any 32-bit os and a 64-bit one for the 64-bit operating platform. For the most part recent Windows systems would definitely be a 64-bit one.
- Try operating the application again.
- If it doesn’t resolve the error, copy the bcdsrv.dll in to the systems directory on this occasion. This may differ among OS versions. Here are some examples
- C:WINNTSystem32 (For Windows NT/2000)
- C:WindowsSystem (For Windows 95, 98, Me)
- C:WindowsSystem32 (For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
- Right before replacing an existing file, please make sure you take a backup in the event anything at all fails.
- Restart the computer and see if the error wasn’t solved.
- Just in case the error continues, make sure you register the bcdsrv.dll in Windows registry. This can be accomplished making use of the “regsvr32” command prompt and providing the path of your bcdsrv.dll. Don’t forget to run the program as an administrator user.
- As soon as you’re taken care of registering the bcdsrv.dll within Windows system’s registry, you must be good to go. Reboot the computer another time and you will probably not see bcdsrv.dll missing errors any further.
You can actually continue with the exact same above points in order to repair bcdsrv.dll missing and not found errors in any of the Windows systems like Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 or Windows XP, Vista and many more. Below in this article one can find 6 version(s) of the file bcdsrv.dll with the bit size plus file size. According to your Operating System in addition to bit size either you download latest version or just a suitable version for your PC.