DLLDownloads.com provides bthmtpcontexthandler.dll totally free and it is one of the best online site to download any type of DLL file for windows machines. One can fix bthmtpcontexthandler.dll missing or not found errors by downloading the bthmtpcontexthandler.dll using this web page.
There could be different versions of bthmtpcontexthandler.dll file which you can locate towards the end on this post within the download section. The current bthmtpcontexthandler.dll file is a 32bit size which has a file size of about 26.5 kb uncompressed and also 15.1 kb after compressing to .zip. The actual software associated with the bthmtpcontexthandler.dll is Bluetooth MTP Context Menu Handler.
What the heck is bthmtpcontexthandler.dll ?
DLL refers to Dynamic Link Library. bthmtpcontexthandler.dll is a file which contains program code, resources and data which other programs will use on the other hand. That’s why, DLLs supply a way to modularize computer programs so that their functionality can be updated as well as reused by many other programs. DLL’s also help to lower computer program size and also memory footprint because so many applications will share the same computer code within a single DDL component or file just like bthmtpcontexthandler.dll.
How to Install bthmtpcontexthandler.dll File and Fix Missing/Not Found Errors
- Immediately after you have downloaded bthmtpcontexthandler.dll, copy it to your application’s folder which happens to be reporting bthmtpcontexthandler.dll missing or not found error.
- You’ll want to download 32-bit dll file for the 32-bit operating-system and a 64-bit one for any 64-bit operating system. Just about all newer Windows os would likely be a 64-bit one.
- Try operating the software all over again.
- If this does not resolve the error, copy the bthmtpcontexthandler.dll to the systems directory this time around. This will often differ among Operating system versions. Here are some examples
- C:WINNTSystem32 (For Windows NT/2000)
- C:WindowsSystem (For Windows 95, 98, Me)
- C:WindowsSystem32 (For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
- Right before replacing a current file, we highly recommend you take a back-up in the event that anything at all goes wrong.
- Reboot your machine and see if the error continues.
- Just in case the error continues, be sure to register the bthmtpcontexthandler.dll in Windows registry. You can do this with the “regsvr32” command prompt and providing the path of the bthmtpcontexthandler.dll. Make sure that you run the program as an administrative user.
- When you’re completed registering the bthmtpcontexthandler.dll within Windows system’s registry, you must be ready to go. Restart your system another time and you will not see bthmtpcontexthandler.dll missing errors further.
One could stick to the exact same above steps in order to fix bthmtpcontexthandler.dll missing and not found errors in any of the Windows platforms like Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 or Windows XP, Vista etc. Below within this website page you may see 5 version(s) of the file bthmtpcontexthandler.dll with bit size together with file size. According to your Operating System as well as bit size either you can download latest version or just a suitable version for your Computer or laptop.