DLLDownloads.com provides you with bthserv.dll without cost and is defined as one of the best website to download any DLL file for windows computers. It is easy to fix bthserv.dll missing or not found errors by downloading the bthserv.dll using this internet page.
There could be several versions of bthserv.dll file which you can see at the end of this url in the download area. Recently available bthserv.dll file is a 32bit size which has a file size of around 29.5 kb uncompressed and also 17.3 kb after compressing to .zip. The organization regarding the bthserv.dll is Bluetooth Support Service.
What is bthserv.dll ?
DLL is an acronym for Dynamic Link Library. bthserv.dll is a data file that has program code, resources and data which other programs are able to use concurrently. This means, DLLs present a method to modularize applications to make sure their functionality can certainly be updated and used again by other computer applications. DLL’s also help to slim down application size together with memory foot print because so many applications will often share the same code located in a single DDL module or file such as bthserv.dll.
How to Install bthserv.dll File and Fix Missing/Not Found Errors
- When you have downloaded bthserv.dll, copy it to application’s folder that is reporting bthserv.dll missing or not found error.
- Remember to download 32-bit dll file for any 32-bit system and a 64-bit one for a 64-bit computer. A large number of newer Windows os would possibly be a 64-bit one.
- Try operating the program all over again.
- If this does not solve the error, copy the bthserv.dll to the systems folder this time around. This will often change between Operating-system versions. Here are some examples
- C:WINNTSystem32 (For Windows NT/2000)
- C:WindowsSystem (For Windows 95, 98, Me)
- C:WindowsSystem32 (For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
- Prior to replacing a current file, remember to create a backup just in case anything fails.
- Restart the computer and see if the error didn’t go away.
- And of course if the error wasn’t solved, make sure you register the bthserv.dll in Windows registry. You can accomplish this with the “regsvr32” command prompt and giving the place of the bthserv.dll. Remember to run this program as an admin user.
- Once you’re succesfully done registering the bthserv.dll within your Windows system’s registry, you must be all set. Reboot the pc once again and you may not see bthserv.dll missing errors further.
You should proceed with the same above guidelines in order to repair bthserv.dll missing and not found errors in any of the Windows devices like Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 or Windows XP, Vista etc. Directly below within this post you’ll find 8 version(s) of the file bthserv.dll with their bit size as well as file size. Based upon your Os and also bit size either you download latest version or even a suitable version for your Computer.