Free Download compatprovider.dll at dlldownloads.com site to resolve errors like compatprovider.dll is missing from the computer, failed to load compatprovider.dll, cannot find compatprovider.dll as well as more compatprovider.dll error’s. The current compatprovider.dll file is a 32bit size which has a file size of around 0.13 MB uncompressed and 61.3 kb after compressing to .zip. The actual organisation behind the compatprovider.dll is DISM Compat Provider.
What is compatprovider.dll ?
DLL means Dynamic Link Library. compatprovider.dll is a data file which contain program code, resources and data that other programs can use at the same time. Which means that, DLLs supply a process to modularize softwares making sure that their functionality can be updated and reused by additional computer applications. DLL’s also help to minimize software program size along with memory footprint because so many applications will be able to share the same code located in a single DDL module or file for example compatprovider.dll.
How to Install compatprovider.dll File and Fix Missing/Not Found Errors
- When you’ve downloaded compatprovider.dll, copy it to application’s directory which is certainly reporting compatprovider.dll missing or not found error.
- You should definitely download 32-bit dll file for any 32-bit computer and a 64-bit one for a 64-bit operating platform. Generally modern Windows operating systems would definitely be a 64-bit one.
- Try out running the program again.
- In the event it doesn’t fix the error, copy the compatprovider.dll in the systems directory on this occasion. This will likely change among OS versions. Here are some examples
- C:WINNTSystem32 (For Windows NT/2000)
- C:WindowsSystem (For Windows 95, 98, Me)
- C:WindowsSystem32 (For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
- Right before replacing a current file, we highly recommend you make a file backup in case anything goes wrong.
- Restart your computer and see if the error didn’t go away.
- In case the error is still there, attempt and register the compatprovider.dll in Windows registry. This can be achieved by utilizing the “regsvr32” command prompt and providing the location of the compatprovider.dll. You should run the software program as an admin user.
- Whenever you’re done registering the compatprovider.dll in the Windows system’s registry, you must be all set. Reboot your system for a second time and you may not see compatprovider.dll missing errors further.
You could follow the exact same above steps in order to repair compatprovider.dll missing and not found errors in any of the Windows devices like Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 or Windows XP, Vista and a lot more. Below on this post you may find 3 version(s) of the file compatprovider.dll with bit size plus file size. Based on your Os along with bit size you could download latest version and even a suitable version for your PC.