DLLDownloads.com offers you configdialog.dll totally free and it’s also one of the best internet site to download any kind of DLL file for windows platforms. One can repair configdialog.dll missing or not found errors by downloading the configdialog.dll out of this web page.
There will probably be many versions of configdialog.dll file which you can encounter at the bottom of this article within the download area. The most up-to-date configdialog.dll file is a 32bit size that has a file size of around 12.2 MB uncompressed and 2.66 MB after compressing to .zip. The organisation behind the configdialog.dll is ConfigDialog.
What really is configdialog.dll ?
DLL means Dynamic Link Library. configdialog.dll is a file that contains program code, resources and data that other applications can make use of at the same time. Thereby, DLLs provide a process to modularize software programs in order that their functionality can be updated as well as reused by many other computer programs. DLL’s also help in reducing software size in addition to memory foot print since many softwares will most likely share the same computer code located in a single DDL module or file just like configdialog.dll.
How to Install configdialog.dll File and Fix Missing/Not Found Errors
- Soon after you’ve downloaded configdialog.dll, copy it to application’s directory which happens to be reporting configdialog.dll missing or not found errors.
- Ensure that you download 32-bit dll file for any 32-bit platform and a 64-bit one for a 64-bit platform. A good number of modern Windows operating systems would likely be a 64-bit one.
- Try out operating your application once again.
- When that does not fix the error, copy the configdialog.dll to the systems folder on this occasion. This will often change among OS versions. Here are some examples
- C:WINNTSystem32 (For Windows NT/2000)
- C:WindowsSystem (For Windows 95, 98, Me)
- C:WindowsSystem32 (For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
- Prior to replacing a current file, you need to create a file backup just in case something fails.
- Reboot the computer and see if the error continues.
- In case the error is still there, work to register the configdialog.dll in Windows registry. This can be done utilizing the “regsvr32” command prompt and providing the location of your configdialog.dll. Don’t forget to run the software as an admin user.
- After you’re finished registering the configdialog.dll inside the Windows system’s registry, you should be all set. Reboot your pc over again and you will not see configdialog.dll missing errors any further.
You can easily continue with the exact same above steps in order to fix configdialog.dll missing and not found errors in any of the Windows systems like Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 or Windows XP, Vista and a lot more. Below in this article you will discover 1 version(s) of the file configdialog.dll with their bit size and file size. Depending on your Operating-system plus bit size you can either download latest version or possibly a appropriate version for your Personal computer.