Free Download d2d1.dll via dlldownloads.com web site to repair errors including d2d1.dll is missing from your computer, failed to load d2d1.dll, cannot find d2d1.dll and many more d2d1.dll error’s. The newest d2d1.dll file is a 32bit size having a file size of roughly 4.54 MB uncompressed and 2.04 MB after compressing to .zip. The manufacturer pertaining to the d2d1.dll is Microsoft D2D Library.
What the heck is d2d1.dll ?
DLL is an acronym for Dynamic Link Library. d2d1.dll is a file which contains computer code, resources and data which other software applications are able to use concurrently. For that reason, DLLs supply a method to modularize computer applications making sure that their functionality can be updated and also used again by similar programs. DLL’s also help to reduce computer program size and even memory footprint since most computer programs might share the same program code located in a single DDL component or file like d2d1.dll.
How to Install d2d1.dll File and Fix Missing/Not Found Errors
- Once you’ve downloaded d2d1.dll, copy it to the application’s folder that is reporting d2d1.dll missing or not found error.
- Ensure you download 32-bit dll file for any 32-bit operating system and a 64-bit one for any 64-bit computer. A good number of new Windows platforms would possibly be a 64-bit one.
- Try running your application again.
- If this does not fix the error, copy the d2d1.dll in to the systems directory this time around. It will vary between Operating system versions. Here are some examples
- C:WINNTSystem32 (For Windows NT/2000)
- C:WindowsSystem (For Windows 95, 98, Me)
- C:WindowsSystem32 (For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
- Prior to replacing an existing file, remember to create a file backup in the event anything at all fails.
- Reboot the computer and see if the error didn’t go away.
- In case the error persists, work to register the d2d1.dll in Windows registry. This can be achieved through the “regsvr32” command prompt and giving the place of the d2d1.dll. You should run the software as an administrator user.
- As soon as you’re succesfully done registering the d2d1.dll inside Windows system’s registry, you should be good to go. Reboot your system once more and you may not see d2d1.dll missing errors any longer.
You can follow the same above guidelines if you want to fix d2d1.dll missing and not found errors in any of the Windows devices like Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 or Windows XP, Vista and a lot more. Directly below in this website page one can find 16 version(s) of the file d2d1.dll with bit size along with file size. Depending on your Os along with bit size you could download latest version or even a appropriate version for your Computer system.