Free Download dbnetlib.dll file right from dlldownloads.com site to resolve errors like for example dbnetlib.dll is missing from your computer, failed to load dbnetlib.dll, cannot find dbnetlib.dll as well as more dbnetlib.dll error’s. The new dbnetlib.dll file is a 64bit size which has a file size of about 0.11 MB uncompressed and 55.7 kb after compressing to .zip. The actual company associated with the dbnetlib.dll is Winsock Oriented Net DLL for SQL Clients.
What really is dbnetlib.dll ?
DLL is short for Dynamic Link Library. dbnetlib.dll is a file that contain program code, resources and data which other software applications can make use of at the same time. As a result, DLLs provide a method to modularize softwares to ensure that their functionality can certainly be updated as well as reused by other software applications. DLL’s also aid to minimize software application size and memory footprint since many programs has the ability to share the same program code within a single DDL module or file for instance dbnetlib.dll.
How to Install dbnetlib.dll File and Fix Missing/Not Found Errors
- Just after you have downloaded dbnetlib.dll, copy it to application’s folder which happens to be reporting dbnetlib.dll missing or not found error.
- Ensure to download 32-bit dll file for the 32-bit computer system and a 64-bit one for your 64-bit operating-system. The majority of newer Windows systems would likely be a 64-bit one.
- Try out operating your application once again.
- In the event it does not resolve the error, copy the dbnetlib.dll in the systems folder this time. This can change between Operating-system versions. Here are some examples
- C:WINNTSystem32 (For Windows NT/2000)
- C:WindowsSystem (For Windows 95, 98, Me)
- C:WindowsSystem32 (For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
- Prior to replacing an existing file, you must take a back up in the event that anything fails.
- Restart your computer and see if the error wasn’t solved.
- Just in case the error persists, be sure to register the dbnetlib.dll in Windows registry. This can be accomplished by using the “regsvr32” command prompt and giving the path of the dbnetlib.dll. You may want to run the computer program as an administrator user.
- And once you’re done registering the dbnetlib.dll in your Windows system’s registry, you should be good to go. Restart the pc again and you may not see dbnetlib.dll missing errors any longer.
You can stick to the exact same above steps if you want to repair dbnetlib.dll missing and not found errors in any of the Windows os like Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 or Windows XP, Vista and so forth. Listed below within this post you will discover 14 version(s) of the file dbnetlib.dll with bit size plus file size. According to your Operating Platform as well as bit size either you can download latest version or a suitable version for your Computer.