DLLDownloads.com provides dinput.dll without cost and it is also renowned online site to download any specific DLL file for windows computers. You can repair dinput.dll missing or not found errors by downloading the dinput.dll using this web page.
There may be different versions of dinput.dll file which you’ll see towards the bottom in this webpage within the download section. Recently available dinput.dll file is a 32bit size with a file size of roughly 0.13 MB uncompressed and also 73.4 kb after compressing to .zip. The particular organization responsible for the dinput.dll is Microsoft DirectInput.
What is dinput.dll ?
DLL stands for Dynamic Link Library. dinput.dll is a data file that has computer code, resources and data that other softwares may use at the same time. And so, DLLs supply a method to modularize applications to ensure that their functionality can certainly be updated as well as reused by many other computer programs. DLL’s also help to bring down program size and even memory footprint since many software applications will be able to share the same program code within a single DDL module or file like dinput.dll.
How to Install dinput.dll File and Fix Missing/Not Found Errors
- After you’ve downloaded dinput.dll, copy it to your application’s directory which happens to be reporting dinput.dll missing or not found errors.
- You should download 32-bit dll file for your 32-bit system and a 64-bit one for a 64-bit operating platform. Most modern Windows systems would possibly be a 64-bit one.
- Try operating the software again.
- In the event it does not solve the error, copy the dinput.dll in the systems folder this time. This may change between Operating system versions. Here are some examples
- C:WINNTSystem32 (For Windows NT/2000)
- C:WindowsSystem (For Windows 95, 98, Me)
- C:WindowsSystem32 (For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
- Right before replacing an existing file, make sure you make a back up in case some thing goes wrong.
- Restart your laptop or computer and see if the error is still there.
- Just in case the error wasn’t solved, try and register the dinput.dll in Windows registry. You can do this by using the “regsvr32” command prompt and giving the path of your dinput.dll. You might want to run the computer program as an administrative user.
- As soon as you’re successfully done registering the dinput.dll in your Windows system’s registry, you will be all set. Restart the pc again and you’ll not see dinput.dll missing errors any further.
You can follow the same above guidelines to successfully repair dinput.dll missing and not found errors in any of the Windows platforms like Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 or Windows XP, Vista and so forth. Listed below within this page you may find 20 version(s) of the file dinput.dll with the bit size in addition to file size. Depending on your Operating-system and bit size you can either download latest version or a suitable version for your PC.