DLLDownloads.com provides dsprop.dll free-of-charge and it’s also the best niche site to download almost any DLL file for windows machines. You can repair dsprop.dll missing or not found errors by downloading the dsprop.dll from this url.
There might be many versions of dsprop.dll file that you can locate at the bottom in this post in the download section. The most up-to-date dsprop.dll file is a 64bit size with a file size of approximately 0.16 MB uncompressed and also 84.7 kb after compressing to .zip. The organization pertaining to the dsprop.dll is Windows Active Directory Property Pages.
What is dsprop.dll ?
DLL is short for Dynamic Link Library. dsprop.dll is a data file that contain program code, resources and data which other applications are able to use on the other hand. For this reason, DLLs provide a method to modularize programs so that their functionality can certainly be updated and reused by additional applications. DLL’s also aid to lower application size in addition to memory foot print since several computer applications will be able to share the same program code located in a single DDL module or file like dsprop.dll.
How to Install dsprop.dll File and Fix Missing/Not Found Errors
- Immediately after you’ve downloaded dsprop.dll, copy it to your application’s folder that’s reporting dsprop.dll missing or not found errors.
- Make certain to download 32-bit dll file for any 32-bit operating system and a 64-bit one for a 64-bit platform. The vast majority of newer Windows computer systems would definitely be a 64-bit one.
- Try running the application once again.
- If that does not resolve the error, copy the dsprop.dll into the systems directory this time. This might change between Operating system versions. Here are some examples
- C:WINNTSystem32 (For Windows NT/2000)
- C:WindowsSystem (For Windows 95, 98, Me)
- C:WindowsSystem32 (For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
- Right before replacing a current file, you must make a file backup in the event that something fails.
- Restart your computer and see if the error wasn’t solved.
- And of course if the error didn’t go away, you should register the dsprop.dll in Windows registry. This can be achieved making use of the “regsvr32” command prompt and giving the location of your dsprop.dll. You need to run the application as an administrator user.
- Now that you are successfully done registering the dsprop.dll inside of Windows system’s registry, you should be ready to go. Restart your pc again and you should not see dsprop.dll missing errors any further.
One could proceed with the same above steps in order to resolve dsprop.dll missing and not found errors in any of the Windows devices like Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 or Windows XP, Vista and many more. Below in this web site you will notice 11 version(s) of the file dsprop.dll with bit size together with file size. According to your Operating Platform along with bit size you can either download latest version or possibly a appropriate version for your Machine.