Free Download ext-ms-win-networking-wcmapi-l1-1-0.dll file with dlldownloads.com web site to repair errors similar to that of ext-ms-win-networking-wcmapi-l1-1-0.dll is missing from the computer, failed to load ext-ms-win-networking-wcmapi-l1-1-0.dll, cannot find ext-ms-win-networking-wcmapi-l1-1-0.dll plus more ext-ms-win-networking-wcmapi-l1-1-0.dll error’s. The most current ext-ms-win-networking-wcmapi-l1-1-0.dll file is a 32bit size that has a file size of roughly 3.5 kb uncompressed and also 2.3 kb after compressing to .zip. The organization responsible for the ext-ms-win-networking-wcmapi-l1-1-0.dll is ApiSet Stub DLL.
What the heck is ext-ms-win-networking-wcmapi-l1-1-0.dll ?
DLL refers to Dynamic Link Library. ext-ms-win-networking-wcmapi-l1-1-0.dll is a file that contains code, resources and data that other programs will use concurrently. This means, DLLs offer a process to modularize programs to make sure their functionality can certainly be updated and also used again by many other applications. DLL’s also aid to slim down software application size and also memory footprint since most programs will often share the same program code within a single DDL module or file like ext-ms-win-networking-wcmapi-l1-1-0.dll.
How to Install ext-ms-win-networking-wcmapi-l1-1-0.dll File and Fix Missing/Not Found Errors
- After you have downloaded ext-ms-win-networking-wcmapi-l1-1-0.dll, copy it to application’s folder that is reporting ext-ms-win-networking-wcmapi-l1-1-0.dll missing or not found errors.
- Make certain you download 32-bit dll file for a 32-bit operating-system and a 64-bit one for a 64-bit platform. A large number of modern Windows operating systems would likely be a 64-bit one.
- Try running the program again.
- In the event that doesn’t solve the error, copy the ext-ms-win-networking-wcmapi-l1-1-0.dll into the systems directory this time around. This may change between Operating system versions. Here are some examples
- C:WINNTSystem32 (For Windows NT/2000)
- C:WindowsSystem (For Windows 95, 98, Me)
- C:WindowsSystem32 (For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
- Before replacing an existing file, remember to take a back-up in the case some thing goes wrong.
- Reboot your pc and see if the error is still there.
- And of course if the error is still there, work to register the ext-ms-win-networking-wcmapi-l1-1-0.dll in Windows registry. This can be achieved utilizing the “regsvr32” command prompt and providing the location of the ext-ms-win-networking-wcmapi-l1-1-0.dll. Be sure to run the program as an admin user.
- Soon after you’re succesfully done registering the ext-ms-win-networking-wcmapi-l1-1-0.dll inside your Windows system’s registry, you should be good to go. Reboot your system yet again and you will not see ext-ms-win-networking-wcmapi-l1-1-0.dll missing errors any more.
You could stick to the same above guidelines to successfully repair ext-ms-win-networking-wcmapi-l1-1-0.dll missing and not found errors in any of the Windows os like Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 or Windows XP, Vista and so on. Below within this post you will see 1 version(s) of the file ext-ms-win-networking-wcmapi-l1-1-0.dll with the bit size and also file size. Depending on your Operating System plus bit size either you can download latest version or just a suitable version for your Computer.