Free Download ext-ms-win-session-wininit-l1-1-0.dll file from dlldownloads.com site to resolve errors like ext-ms-win-session-wininit-l1-1-0.dll is missing from your computer, failed to load ext-ms-win-session-wininit-l1-1-0.dll, cannot find ext-ms-win-session-wininit-l1-1-0.dll and a lot more ext-ms-win-session-wininit-l1-1-0.dll error’s. Recently available ext-ms-win-session-wininit-l1-1-0.dll file is a 32bit size that has a file size of approximately 3 kb uncompressed and 2.2 kb after compressing to .zip. The company behind the ext-ms-win-session-wininit-l1-1-0.dll is ApiSet Stub DLL.
What’s ext-ms-win-session-wininit-l1-1-0.dll ?
DLL refers to Dynamic Link Library. ext-ms-win-session-wininit-l1-1-0.dll is a data file which contain computer code, resources and data that other softwares could use at the same time. For this reason, DLLs offer a way to modularize software applications guaranteeing that their functionality can certainly be updated and also reused by many other software applications. DLL’s also help to slim down program size along with memory footprint since several computer programs may want to share the same program code contained in a single DDL module or file for example ext-ms-win-session-wininit-l1-1-0.dll.
How to Install ext-ms-win-session-wininit-l1-1-0.dll File and Fix Missing/Not Found Errors
- After you’ve downloaded ext-ms-win-session-wininit-l1-1-0.dll, copy it to application’s folder that’s reporting ext-ms-win-session-wininit-l1-1-0.dll missing or not found error.
- You should download 32-bit dll file for your 32-bit computer and a 64-bit one for the 64-bit platform. Just about all newer Windows computer systems would definitely be a 64-bit one.
- Try running your application again.
- If this does not solve the error, copy the ext-ms-win-session-wininit-l1-1-0.dll in to the systems folder on this occasion. This might change among Operating system versions. Here are some examples
- C:WINNTSystem32 (For Windows NT/2000)
- C:WindowsSystem (For Windows 95, 98, Me)
- C:WindowsSystem32 (For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
- Prior to replacing an existing file, you must create a backup just in case something goes wrong.
- Restart the computer and see if the error didn’t go away.
- Just in case the error persists, try to register the ext-ms-win-session-wininit-l1-1-0.dll in Windows registry. This can be achieved utilizing the “regsvr32” command prompt and giving the place of the ext-ms-win-session-wininit-l1-1-0.dll. Make sure that you run the software as an admin user.
- When you’re taken care of registering the ext-ms-win-session-wininit-l1-1-0.dll within the Windows system’s registry, you should be good to go. Reboot the system all over again and you’ll not see ext-ms-win-session-wininit-l1-1-0.dll missing errors anymore.
You can actually proceed with the exact same above steps to successfully repair ext-ms-win-session-wininit-l1-1-0.dll missing and not found errors in any of the Windows devices like Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 or Windows XP, Vista and a lot more. Below within this website you can find 2 version(s) of the file ext-ms-win-session-wininit-l1-1-0.dll with the bit size plus file size. Based on your Operating-system plus bit size either you download latest version or a suitable version for your Computer system.