Free Download ext-ms-win-uxtheme-themes-l1-1-0.dll right from dlldownloads.com website to fix errors similar to that of ext-ms-win-uxtheme-themes-l1-1-0.dll is missing from your computer, failed to load ext-ms-win-uxtheme-themes-l1-1-0.dll, cannot find ext-ms-win-uxtheme-themes-l1-1-0.dll plus more ext-ms-win-uxtheme-themes-l1-1-0.dll error’s. The new ext-ms-win-uxtheme-themes-l1-1-0.dll file is a 32bit size having a file size of about 3.5 kb uncompressed and also 2.4 kb after compressing to .zip. The company responsible for the ext-ms-win-uxtheme-themes-l1-1-0.dll is ApiSet Stub DLL.
What is ext-ms-win-uxtheme-themes-l1-1-0.dll ?
DLL is short for Dynamic Link Library. ext-ms-win-uxtheme-themes-l1-1-0.dll is a data file that contains computer code, resources and data that other programs can utilize simultaneously. Thereby, DLLs present a method to modularize applications to make sure their functionality can be updated and also used again by many other softwares. DLL’s also help to lower application size plus memory foot print since several computer programs will often share the same program code included in a single DDL component or file for example ext-ms-win-uxtheme-themes-l1-1-0.dll.
How to Install ext-ms-win-uxtheme-themes-l1-1-0.dll File and Repair Missing/Not Found Errors
- Shortly after you’ve downloaded ext-ms-win-uxtheme-themes-l1-1-0.dll, copy it onto your application’s folder that’s reporting ext-ms-win-uxtheme-themes-l1-1-0.dll missing or not found errors.
- Make sure to download 32-bit dll file for the 32-bit computer system and a 64-bit one for your 64-bit computer. A lot of newer Windows operating systems would likely be a 64-bit one.
- Try out running your application once again.
- If that does not resolve the error, copy the ext-ms-win-uxtheme-themes-l1-1-0.dll to the systems directory this time. This will often differ among Operating system versions. Here are some examples
- C:WINNTSystem32 (For Windows NT/2000)
- C:WindowsSystem (For Windows 95, 98, Me)
- C:WindowsSystem32 (For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
- Right before replacing an existing file, we highly recommend you have a back up in case anything at all fails.
- Reboot your machine and see if the error didn’t go away.
- And of course if the error is still there, you should register the ext-ms-win-uxtheme-themes-l1-1-0.dll in Windows registry. This can be achieved utilizing the “regsvr32” command prompt and giving the path of the ext-ms-win-uxtheme-themes-l1-1-0.dll. It’s always best to run this software as an administrative user.
- As soon as you’re succesfully done registering the ext-ms-win-uxtheme-themes-l1-1-0.dll within the Windows system’s registry, you must be good to go. Reboot your pc yet again and you will definitely not see ext-ms-win-uxtheme-themes-l1-1-0.dll missing errors further.
You should follow the exact same above points if you want to resolve ext-ms-win-uxtheme-themes-l1-1-0.dll missing and not found errors in any of the Windows computers like Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 or Windows XP, Vista and so on. Listed below on this web site you may find 1 version(s) of the file ext-ms-win-uxtheme-themes-l1-1-0.dll with their bit size in addition to file size. By considering your Os along with bit size you could download latest version or maybe a suitable version for your Machine.