DLLDownloads.com offers you ext-ms-win-wevtapi-eventlog-l1-1-0.dll 100 % free and its the top website to download any kind of DLL file for windows programs. One can possibly repair ext-ms-win-wevtapi-eventlog-l1-1-0.dll missing or not found errors by downloading the ext-ms-win-wevtapi-eventlog-l1-1-0.dll using this webpage.
You will find several versions of ext-ms-win-wevtapi-eventlog-l1-1-0.dll file which you’ll see at the bottom in this site within the download section. The most current ext-ms-win-wevtapi-eventlog-l1-1-0.dll file is a 32bit size which has a file size of about 3 kb uncompressed and also 2.2 kb after compressing to .zip. The particular application underlying the ext-ms-win-wevtapi-eventlog-l1-1-0.dll is ApiSet Stub DLL.
What on earth is ext-ms-win-wevtapi-eventlog-l1-1-0.dll ?
DLL is an acronym for Dynamic Link Library. ext-ms-win-wevtapi-eventlog-l1-1-0.dll is a file that contains program code, resources and data which other softwares will use on the other hand. Therefore, DLLs present a approach to modularize software programs guaranteeing that their functionality can be updated and also used again by other software programs. DLL’s also aid to minimize application size plus memory foot print since many programs may possibly share the same code included in a single DDL component or file just like ext-ms-win-wevtapi-eventlog-l1-1-0.dll.
How to Install ext-ms-win-wevtapi-eventlog-l1-1-0.dll File and Fix Missing/Not Found Errors
- Soon after you have downloaded ext-ms-win-wevtapi-eventlog-l1-1-0.dll, copy it to your application’s folder which is certainly reporting ext-ms-win-wevtapi-eventlog-l1-1-0.dll missing or not found error.
- Be sure to download 32-bit dll file for your 32-bit computer system and a 64-bit one for your 64-bit os. The majority of newer Windows computer systems would possibly be a 64-bit one.
- Try operating your application once again.
- In the event it does not fix the error, copy the ext-ms-win-wevtapi-eventlog-l1-1-0.dll into the systems folder on this occasion. It will differ between OS versions. Here are some examples
- C:WINNTSystem32 (For Windows NT/2000)
- C:WindowsSystem (For Windows 95, 98, Me)
- C:WindowsSystem32 (For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
- Before replacing a current file, you need to make a backup in the event anything at all goes wrong.
- Reboot your machine and see if the error continues.
- And if the error persists, make sure to register the ext-ms-win-wevtapi-eventlog-l1-1-0.dll in Windows registry. This can be done utilizing the “regsvr32” command prompt and giving the location of your ext-ms-win-wevtapi-eventlog-l1-1-0.dll. It is important to run the computer program as an administrator user.
- When you’re finished registering the ext-ms-win-wevtapi-eventlog-l1-1-0.dll within your Windows system’s registry, you will be good to go. Reboot the computer yet again and you will probably not see ext-ms-win-wevtapi-eventlog-l1-1-0.dll missing errors from now on.
You can actually stick with the exact same above points to fix ext-ms-win-wevtapi-eventlog-l1-1-0.dll missing and not found errors in any of the Windows computers like Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 or Windows XP, Vista and many more. Below within this url you’ll discover 2 version(s) of the file ext-ms-win-wevtapi-eventlog-l1-1-0.dll with their bit size along with file size. Based on your Operating System plus bit size you can download latest version and even a suitable version for your PC.