Free Download ext-ms-win-xaml-controls-l1-1-0.dll file via dlldownloads.com web site to fix errors like for example ext-ms-win-xaml-controls-l1-1-0.dll is missing from your computer, failed to load ext-ms-win-xaml-controls-l1-1-0.dll, cannot find ext-ms-win-xaml-controls-l1-1-0.dll as well as more ext-ms-win-xaml-controls-l1-1-0.dll error’s. Recently available ext-ms-win-xaml-controls-l1-1-0.dll file is a 32bit size having a file size of around 3.5 kb uncompressed and also 2.3 kb after compressing to .zip. The actual software responsible for the ext-ms-win-xaml-controls-l1-1-0.dll is ApiSet Stub DLL.
What the heck is ext-ms-win-xaml-controls-l1-1-0.dll ?
DLL is short for Dynamic Link Library. ext-ms-win-xaml-controls-l1-1-0.dll is a data file that has program code, resources and data that other programs can utilize at the same time. This way, DLLs present a method to modularize softwares in order that their functionality can be updated and also used again by many other programs. DLL’s also help to minimize software program size along with memory footprint because so many computer programs might share the same program code included in a single DDL component or file for instance ext-ms-win-xaml-controls-l1-1-0.dll.
How to Install ext-ms-win-xaml-controls-l1-1-0.dll File and Repair Missing/Not Found Errors
- Immediately after you’ve downloaded ext-ms-win-xaml-controls-l1-1-0.dll, copy it onto your application’s directory which is certainly reporting ext-ms-win-xaml-controls-l1-1-0.dll missing or not found error.
- Ensure that you download 32-bit dll file for your 32-bit operating system and a 64-bit one for a 64-bit computer. A large percentage of latest Windows operating systems would possibly be a 64-bit one.
- Try running the application all over again.
- If that does not solve the error, copy the ext-ms-win-xaml-controls-l1-1-0.dll in to the systems folder this time. It will vary among OS versions. Here are some examples
- C:WINNTSystem32 (For Windows NT/2000)
- C:WindowsSystem (For Windows 95, 98, Me)
- C:WindowsSystem32 (For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
- Prior to replacing a current file, you must create a back-up just in case anything at all goes wrong.
- Restart your laptop or computer and see if the error is still there.
- Just in case the error wasn’t solved, work to register the ext-ms-win-xaml-controls-l1-1-0.dll in Windows registry. This can be done through the “regsvr32” command prompt and giving the place of your ext-ms-win-xaml-controls-l1-1-0.dll. Be sure you run the software as an administrator user.
- When you’re finished registering the ext-ms-win-xaml-controls-l1-1-0.dll within Windows system’s registry, you should be ready to go. Restart the system again and you will definitely not see ext-ms-win-xaml-controls-l1-1-0.dll missing errors any longer.
You can stick to the same above points if you want to resolve ext-ms-win-xaml-controls-l1-1-0.dll missing and not found errors in any of the Windows platforms like Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 or Windows XP, Vista and so forth. Listed below on this article you can find 1 version(s) of the file ext-ms-win-xaml-controls-l1-1-0.dll with their bit size and also file size. By considering your Operating Platform plus bit size you may either download latest version or even a appropriate version for your Personal computer.