DLLDownloads.com offers faultrep.dll absolutely free and is also famous website to download almost any DLL file for windows computers. One could fix faultrep.dll missing or not found errors by downloading the faultrep.dll from this site.
You will find different versions of faultrep.dll file that you can find at the end of this website within the download area. The newest faultrep.dll file is a 32bit size that has a file size of approximately 78.5 kb uncompressed and also 39.8 kb after compressing to .zip. The actual application responsible for the faultrep.dll is Windows Error Reporting.
What the heck is faultrep.dll ?
DLL is known as Dynamic Link Library. faultrep.dll is a file which contain computer code, resources and data that other software programs may use at the same time. That’s why, DLLs supply a method to modularize computer applications in order that their functionality can be updated and also reused by similar computer programs. DLL’s also help to slim down computer program size along with memory footprint since most softwares has the ability to share the same program code contained in a single DDL module or file like faultrep.dll.
How to Install faultrep.dll File and Repair Missing/Not Found Errors
- Once you’ve downloaded faultrep.dll, copy it onto your application’s directory that’s reporting faultrep.dll missing or not found error.
- Make certain you download 32-bit dll file for your 32-bit system and a 64-bit one for your 64-bit computer. A large percentage of latest Windows operating systems would probably be a 64-bit one.
- Try operating the program again.
- If it doesn’t fix the error, copy the faultrep.dll in to the systems folder on this occasion. This might vary among Operating-system versions. Here are some examples
- C:WINNTSystem32 (For Windows NT/2000)
- C:WindowsSystem (For Windows 95, 98, Me)
- C:WindowsSystem32 (For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
- Prior to replacing a current file, please create a back-up in the event that something goes wrong.
- Reboot your pc and see if the error wasn’t solved.
- And if the error didn’t go away, work to register the faultrep.dll in Windows registry. This can be achieved using the “regsvr32” command prompt and providing the path of the faultrep.dll. It’s always recommended to run the software program as an administrative user.
- After you’re succesfully done registering the faultrep.dll within your Windows system’s registry, you must be ready to go. Reboot your computer once again and you will not see faultrep.dll missing errors anymore.
You can actually stick with the same above guidelines if you want to fix faultrep.dll missing and not found errors in any of the Windows machines like Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 or Windows XP, Vista and so on. Listed below in this website page yow will discover 13 version(s) of the file faultrep.dll with their bit size as well as file size. Based on your Operating System in addition to bit size you can download latest version or maybe a appropriate version for your PC.