DLLDownloads.com provides you with fdpnp.dll without charge and it’s also popular domain to download any existing DLL file for windows computers. One can repair fdpnp.dll missing or not found errors by downloading the fdpnp.dll using this web page.
There will be several versions of fdpnp.dll file which you’ll see at the bottom of the web page in the download area. The latest fdpnp.dll file is a 32bit size that has a file size of about 42 kb uncompressed and 21.8 kb after compressing to .zip. The particular organisation behind the fdpnp.dll is Pnp Provider Dll.
What the heck is fdpnp.dll ?
DLL is known as Dynamic Link Library. fdpnp.dll is a file that contains program code, resources and data that other applications will use on the other hand. Which means that, DLLs provide a option to modularize softwares guaranteeing that their functionality can be updated and used again by additional software programs. DLL’s also help to slim down software size in addition to memory foot print because so many software applications may want to share the same code within a single DDL component or file such as fdpnp.dll.
How to Install fdpnp.dll File and Fix Missing/Not Found Errors
- After you’ve downloaded fdpnp.dll, copy it to your application’s folder which is certainly reporting fdpnp.dll missing or not found errors.
- Don’t forget to download 32-bit dll file for your 32-bit computer and a 64-bit one for your 64-bit operating-system. Generally latest Windows computer systems would probably be a 64-bit one.
- Try operating the software once again.
- In the event it doesn’t solve the error, copy the fdpnp.dll to the systems directory this time. This can differ among OS versions. Here are some examples
- C:WINNTSystem32 (For Windows NT/2000)
- C:WindowsSystem (For Windows 95, 98, Me)
- C:WindowsSystem32 (For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
- Well before replacing an existing file, please make sure you take a back-up in the event anything fails.
- Restart your machine and see if the error didn’t go away.
- And of course if the error continues, make sure to register the fdpnp.dll in Windows registry. This can be accomplished through the “regsvr32” command prompt and providing the path of the fdpnp.dll. Be certain you run the software program as an administrative user.
- Now that you are done registering the fdpnp.dll inside Windows system’s registry, you should be good to go. Restart your computer another time and you must not see fdpnp.dll missing errors further.
You can actually stick to the exact same above steps if you want to fix fdpnp.dll missing and not found errors in any of the Windows operating systems like Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 or Windows XP, Vista and many more. Listed below on this web page you may see 7 version(s) of the file fdpnp.dll with the bit size and file size. Based upon your Os as well as bit size either you download latest version or even a appropriate version for your Personal computer.