Free Download fmapi.dll file through dlldownloads.com site to fix errors similar to that of fmapi.dll is missing from the computer, failed to load fmapi.dll, cannot find fmapi.dll and many more fmapi.dll error’s. Recently available fmapi.dll file is a 32bit size which has a file size of around 58.5 kb uncompressed and 32.7 kb after compressing to .zip. The organization associated with the fmapi.dll is File Management API.
What’s fmapi.dll ?
DLL is short for Dynamic Link Library. fmapi.dll is a computer file consisting of code, resources and data which other software programs can use on the other hand. Thus, DLLs offer a option to modularize software programs to make sure their functionality can be updated and reused by similar programs. DLL’s also help to bring down computer program size in addition to memory footprint because so many computer applications will be able to share the same program code located in a single DDL module or file for example fmapi.dll.
How to Install fmapi.dll File and Fix Missing/Not Found Errors
- Once you’ve downloaded fmapi.dll, copy it to your application’s directory which is certainly reporting fmapi.dll missing or not found errors.
- Remember to download 32-bit dll file for any 32-bit system and a 64-bit one for your 64-bit platform. Just about all newer Windows platforms would probably be a 64-bit one.
- Try running your application once again.
- If it does not resolve the error, copy the fmapi.dll in to the systems directory on this occasion. This might vary between Operating system versions. Here are some examples
- C:WINNTSystem32 (For Windows NT/2000)
- C:WindowsSystem (For Windows 95, 98, Me)
- C:WindowsSystem32 (For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
- Prior to replacing a current file, please have a back up in the event that something fails.
- Reboot the computer and see if the error didn’t go away.
- And in case the error is still there, work to register the fmapi.dll in Windows registry. This can be accomplished using the “regsvr32” command prompt and providing the location of your fmapi.dll. Ensure you run this software as an administrator user.
- Soon after you’re successfully done registering the fmapi.dll inside the Windows system’s registry, you should be good to go. Reboot your system one more time and you may not see fmapi.dll missing errors from now on.
One could continue with the exact same above guidelines to repair fmapi.dll missing and not found errors in any of the Windows os like Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 or Windows XP, Vista and so on. Directly below within this web page one can find 4 version(s) of the file fmapi.dll with the bit size plus file size. Depending on your Computer System in addition to bit size you could download latest version or even a suitable version for your Computer.