Free Download fmod.dll file at dlldownloads.com website to resolve errors exactly like fmod.dll is missing from the computer, failed to load fmod.dll, cannot find fmod.dll and many more fmod.dll error’s. The most up-to-date fmod.dll file is a 32bit size that has a file size of around 0.12 MB uncompressed and 0.12 MB after compressing to .zip. The application underlying the fmod.dll is FMOD.
What’s fmod.dll ?
DLL means Dynamic Link Library. fmod.dll is a file that contains computer code, resources and data that other software applications can utilize at the same time. Which means, DLLs supply a strategy to modularize computer applications to ensure that their functionality can certainly be updated and also reused by other softwares. DLL’s also help to bring down software application size plus memory foot print since most computer programs may want to share the same computer code located in a single DDL component or file just like fmod.dll.
How to Install fmod.dll File and Fix Missing/Not Found Errors
- When you’ve downloaded fmod.dll, copy it to your application’s directory which is certainly reporting fmod.dll missing or not found errors.
- Make sure you download 32-bit dll file for any 32-bit computer and a 64-bit one for the 64-bit operating-system. A large percentage of recent Windows platforms would possibly be a 64-bit one.
- Try out operating the application all over again.
- In the event it does not fix the error, copy the fmod.dll in to the systems directory this time around. This may change between Operating system versions. Here are some examples
- C:WINNTSystem32 (For Windows NT/2000)
- C:WindowsSystem (For Windows 95, 98, Me)
- C:WindowsSystem32 (For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
- Prior to replacing a current file, make sure you create a back up in the event that some thing fails.
- Reboot your computer and see if the error persists.
- And also if the error persists, work to register the fmod.dll in Windows registry. You can do this with the “regsvr32” command prompt and providing the location of your fmod.dll. we highly recommend you run the program as an administrator user.
- When you are taken care of registering the fmod.dll within your Windows system’s registry, you should be all set. Reboot the pc for a second time and you may not see fmod.dll missing errors any further.
You can continue with the same above points in order to fix fmod.dll missing and not found errors in any of the Windows computers like Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 or Windows XP, Vista and many more. Directly below in this article you’ll discover 4 version(s) of the file fmod.dll with bit size and file size. Depending on your Os plus bit size you may either download latest version and even a suitable version for your Personal computer.