DLLDownloads.com provides you with iisadmin.dll free of charge and it’s the best site to download any existing DLL file for windows systems. Anyone can fix iisadmin.dll missing or not found errors by downloading the iisadmin.dll from this page.
There may be many versions of iisadmin.dll file that you can find at the bottom on this web site within the download section. The latest iisadmin.dll file is a 32bit size which has a file size of about 21 kb uncompressed and 11.6 kb after compressing to .zip. The application regarding the iisadmin.dll is Metadata and Admin Service.
What exactly is iisadmin.dll ?
DLL is an acronym for Dynamic Link Library. iisadmin.dll is a data file containing computer code, resources and data that other softwares will use at the same time. That’s why, DLLs offer a process to modularize computer programs in order that their functionality can be updated as well as used again by additional software programs. DLL’s also help in reducing application size plus memory footprint since most software programs will share the same computer code located in a single DDL module or file just like iisadmin.dll.
How to Install iisadmin.dll File and Fix Missing/Not Found Errors
- Once you’ve downloaded iisadmin.dll, copy it to your application’s folder which happens to be reporting iisadmin.dll missing or not found errors.
- You need to download 32-bit dll file for a 32-bit computer and a 64-bit one for any 64-bit os. Nearly all recent Windows os would likely be a 64-bit one.
- Try operating the program once again.
- If that doesn’t resolve the error, copy the iisadmin.dll in to the systems directory on this occasion. This will likely differ between Operating system versions. Here are some examples
- C:WINNTSystem32 (For Windows NT/2000)
- C:WindowsSystem (For Windows 95, 98, Me)
- C:WindowsSystem32 (For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
- Prior to replacing a current file, you should create a back up in the case anything fails.
- Restart your laptop or computer and see if the error persists.
- However, if the error continues, try and register the iisadmin.dll in Windows registry. This can be achieved making use of the “regsvr32” command prompt and providing the location of the iisadmin.dll. It’s always recommended to run this program as an admin user.
- When you’re finished registering the iisadmin.dll within the Windows system’s registry, you should be ready to go. Reboot the system all over again and you will not see iisadmin.dll missing errors any more.
You can easily stick with the same above guidelines to successfully repair iisadmin.dll missing and not found errors in any of the Windows os like Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 or Windows XP, Vista etc. Listed below within this website you will notice 1 version(s) of the file iisadmin.dll with bit size as well as file size. Based upon your Operating Platform and bit size you can either download latest version or just a suitable version for your Computer system.