Free Download ipcfgdll.dll file right from dlldownloads.com site to repair errors similar to that of ipcfgdll.dll is missing from your computer, failed to load ipcfgdll.dll, cannot find ipcfgdll.dll and other ipcfgdll.dll error’s. The most recent ipcfgdll.dll file is a 32bit size that has a file size of approximately 28 kb uncompressed and 10 kb after compressing to .zip. The particular software associated with the ipcfgdll.dll is Ipconfig API DLL.
What on earth is ipcfgdll.dll ?
DLL stands for Dynamic Link Library. ipcfgdll.dll is a computer file which has code, resources and data which other programs are able to use concurrently. That is why, DLLs present a strategy to modularize computer applications to ensure that their functionality can be updated as well as used again by additional computer applications. DLL’s also help to lessen software size and also memory footprint since most programs can easily share the same computer code located in a single DDL module or file for example ipcfgdll.dll.
How to Install ipcfgdll.dll File and Fix Missing/Not Found Errors
- Shortly after you’ve downloaded ipcfgdll.dll, copy it onto your application’s directory which happens to be reporting ipcfgdll.dll missing or not found error.
- Make sure to download 32-bit dll file for a 32-bit computer and a 64-bit one for the 64-bit operating system. A large percentage of modern Windows operating systems would probably be a 64-bit one.
- Try out operating the software again.
- If it doesn’t solve the error, copy the ipcfgdll.dll into the systems directory on this occasion. This can differ between OS versions. Here are some examples
- C:WINNTSystem32 (For Windows NT/2000)
- C:WindowsSystem (For Windows 95, 98, Me)
- C:WindowsSystem32 (For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
- Right before replacing an existing file, please take a back up just in case something goes wrong.
- Reboot your computer and see if the error wasn’t solved.
- However, if the error persists, make sure you register the ipcfgdll.dll in Windows registry. You can do this by utilizing the “regsvr32” command prompt and providing the location of the ipcfgdll.dll. Make sure you run this software as an administrator user.
- After you’re finished registering the ipcfgdll.dll in your Windows system’s registry, you will be good to go. Reboot your system yet again and you must not see ipcfgdll.dll missing errors any further.
You can continue with the same above steps in order to fix ipcfgdll.dll missing and not found errors in any of the Windows computer systems like Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 or Windows XP, Vista and so forth. Below on this webpage you will see 1 version(s) of the file ipcfgdll.dll with bit size in addition to file size. Based on your Operating Platform as well as bit size you could download latest version or a appropriate version for your Computer or laptop.