Free Download iphlpapi.dll file from the dlldownloads.com website to repair errors for example iphlpapi.dll is missing from the computer, failed to load iphlpapi.dll, cannot find iphlpapi.dll and more iphlpapi.dll error’s. The newest iphlpapi.dll file is a 32bit size having a file size of approximately 0.18 MB uncompressed and 0.1 MB after compressing to .zip. The company behind the iphlpapi.dll is IP Helper API.
What’s iphlpapi.dll ?
DLL is short for Dynamic Link Library. iphlpapi.dll is a data file which has program code, resources and data that other applications can utilize concurrently. That’s why, DLLs provide a option to modularize computer applications to make sure their functionality can certainly be updated and used again by other programs. DLL’s also help to reduce program size along with memory foot print since many applications may want to share the same code included in a single DDL component or file for example iphlpapi.dll.
How to Install iphlpapi.dll File and Fix Missing/Not Found Errors
- When you have downloaded iphlpapi.dll, copy it to application’s directory which is certainly reporting iphlpapi.dll missing or not found errors.
- Ensure you download 32-bit dll file for your 32-bit operating platform and a 64-bit one for a 64-bit computer system. Almost all recent Windows computer systems would likely be a 64-bit one.
- Try out operating the application again.
- If it does not fix the error, copy the iphlpapi.dll in the systems folder this time around. It will vary among Operating system versions. Here are some examples
- C:WINNTSystem32 (For Windows NT/2000)
- C:WindowsSystem (For Windows 95, 98, Me)
- C:WindowsSystem32 (For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
- Right before replacing a current file, please make sure you make a back-up in the case some thing goes wrong.
- Reboot your computer and see if the error didn’t go away.
- And also if the error persists, be sure to register the iphlpapi.dll in Windows registry. This can be accomplished utilizing the “regsvr32” command prompt and providing the location of your iphlpapi.dll. It’s always best to run the application as an admin user.
- Now that you’re succesfully done registering the iphlpapi.dll within your Windows system’s registry, you should be ready to go. Reboot the computer one more time and you must not see iphlpapi.dll missing errors anymore.
You could follow the same above steps to successfully resolve iphlpapi.dll missing and not found errors in any of the Windows computer systems like Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 or Windows XP, Vista and many more. Directly below on this web page you may find 12 version(s) of the file iphlpapi.dll with bit size and also file size. By considering your Computer System in addition to bit size either you can download latest version or possibly a appropriate version for your Machine.