DLLDownloads.com provides jnwppr.dll at no charge and it’s also the best niche site to download any individual DLL file for windows platforms. You can repair jnwppr.dll missing or not found errors by downloading the jnwppr.dll out of this website page.
There exists a number of versions of jnwppr.dll file that you’ll find towards the end of this page in the download section. The most up-to-date jnwppr.dll file is a 32bit size that has a file size of roughly 22 kb uncompressed and 12.9 kb after compressing to .zip. The organization associated with the jnwppr.dll is Windows Journal Print Processor DLL.
What is jnwppr.dll ?
DLL is an acronym for Dynamic Link Library. jnwppr.dll is a file that has program code, resources and data which other programs can make use of simultaneously. As a consequence, DLLs offer a option to modularize softwares making sure that their functionality can be updated as well as used again by additional software applications. DLL’s also aid to reduce software application size and even memory footprint since many softwares are going to share the same program code located in a single DDL module or file such as jnwppr.dll.
How to Install jnwppr.dll File and Fix Missing/Not Found Errors
- Shortly after you have downloaded jnwppr.dll, copy it onto your application’s directory that is reporting jnwppr.dll missing or not found error.
- You must download 32-bit dll file for a 32-bit computer system and a 64-bit one for your 64-bit computer. The majority of latest Windows platforms would likely be a 64-bit one.
- Try running the program once again.
- In the event it doesn’t resolve the error, copy the jnwppr.dll in the systems directory this time around. This will vary among Operating-system versions. Here are some examples
- C:WINNTSystem32 (For Windows NT/2000)
- C:WindowsSystem (For Windows 95, 98, Me)
- C:WindowsSystem32 (For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
- Well before replacing an existing file, you need to take a backup in the event that something goes wrong.
- Restart your machine and see if the error wasn’t solved.
- However, if the error didn’t go away, try and register the jnwppr.dll in Windows registry. This can be achieved utilizing the “regsvr32” command prompt and providing the place of the jnwppr.dll. It’s recommended to run this software as an administrative user.
- After you’re completed registering the jnwppr.dll inside of Windows system’s registry, you should be all set. Reboot your pc over again and you must not see jnwppr.dll missing errors any further.
You can easily follow the exact same above steps to resolve jnwppr.dll missing and not found errors in any of the Windows operating systems like Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 or Windows XP, Vista and a lot more. Listed below on this article you can find 3 version(s) of the file jnwppr.dll with their bit size together with file size. Based upon your Operating Platform and bit size you can download latest version or a appropriate version for your Machine.