DLLDownloads.com provides you with kbdinpun.dll free-of-charge and its the best internet site to download any individual DLL file for windows machines. It’s possible to fix kbdinpun.dll missing or not found errors by downloading the kbdinpun.dll from this page.
There are many versions of kbdinpun.dll file which you can find towards the end on this web site within the download area. The latest kbdinpun.dll file is a 32bit size which has a file size of approximately 6 kb uncompressed and 3.6 kb after compressing to .zip. The application in regards to the kbdinpun.dll is Punjabi/Gurmukhi Keyboard Layout.
What the heck is kbdinpun.dll ?
DLL is known as Dynamic Link Library. kbdinpun.dll is a file that has program code, resources and data that other programs could use on the other hand. In this way, DLLs supply a strategy to modularize computer applications in order that their functionality can be updated as well as reused by other programs. DLL’s also aid to minimize software size and even memory footprint because so many applications may want to share the same computer code located in a single DDL component or file like kbdinpun.dll.
How to Install kbdinpun.dll File and Repair Missing/Not Found Errors
- After you have downloaded kbdinpun.dll, copy it to the application’s directory which happens to be reporting kbdinpun.dll missing or not found errors.
- Make sure that you download 32-bit dll file for any 32-bit operating-system and a 64-bit one for any 64-bit computer. Most new Windows systems would possibly be a 64-bit one.
- Try operating the application again.
- If that doesn’t solve the error, copy the kbdinpun.dll in the systems folder this time around. This will likely vary among OS versions. Here are some examples
- C:WINNTSystem32 (For Windows NT/2000)
- C:WindowsSystem (For Windows 95, 98, Me)
- C:WindowsSystem32 (For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
- Before replacing a current file, you must take a back-up in case anything fails.
- Reboot your pc and see if the error is still there.
- In case the error didn’t go away, attempt and register the kbdinpun.dll in Windows registry. This can be done by using the “regsvr32” command prompt and providing the path of your kbdinpun.dll. You will need to run the software as an administrator user.
- Once you’re successfully done registering the kbdinpun.dll within the Windows system’s registry, you should be ready to go. Restart the computer for a second time and you should not see kbdinpun.dll missing errors further.
You could follow the same above points in order to repair kbdinpun.dll missing and not found errors in any of the Windows devices like Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 or Windows XP, Vista and so forth. Below within this post one can find 9 version(s) of the file kbdinpun.dll with bit size in addition to file size. By considering your Operating Platform as well as bit size you could download latest version or a appropriate version for your Machine.