DLLDownloads.com offers you kbdintel.dll totally free and it’s famous internet site to download any type of DLL file for windows machines. You’ll be able to fix kbdintel.dll missing or not found errors by downloading the kbdintel.dll using this site.
You will find several versions of kbdintel.dll file that you’ll see at the bottom in this website in the download area. The most up-to-date kbdintel.dll file is a 32bit size which has a file size of about 6 kb uncompressed and 3.6 kb after compressing to .zip. The particular company pertaining to the kbdintel.dll is Telugu Keyboard Layout.
What the heck is kbdintel.dll ?
DLL is short for Dynamic Link Library. kbdintel.dll is a file containing computer code, resources and data which other software programs can utilize concurrently. This way, DLLs provide a solution to modularize programs in order that their functionality can certainly be updated as well as reused by additional software programs. DLL’s also help to minimize software program size together with memory footprint since most software programs can easily share the same program code located in a single DDL module or file such as kbdintel.dll.
How to Install kbdintel.dll File and Repair Missing/Not Found Errors
- Immediately after you have downloaded kbdintel.dll, copy it to application’s folder which happens to be reporting kbdintel.dll missing or not found errors.
- Ensure to download 32-bit dll file for a 32-bit operating platform and a 64-bit one for a 64-bit computer system. For the most part newer Windows os would possibly be a 64-bit one.
- Try running the software again.
- If that doesn’t fix the error, copy the kbdintel.dll in the systems folder this time. This will likely differ between Operating-system versions. Here are some examples
- C:WINNTSystem32 (For Windows NT/2000)
- C:WindowsSystem (For Windows 95, 98, Me)
- C:WindowsSystem32 (For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
- Right before replacing an existing file, remember to make a back up in case something fails.
- Restart your machine and see if the error didn’t go away.
- And in case the error is still there, attempt and register the kbdintel.dll in Windows registry. This can be accomplished using the “regsvr32” command prompt and providing the path of your kbdintel.dll. Be sure that you run the software as an admin user.
- When you’re successfully done registering the kbdintel.dll in the Windows system’s registry, you must be all set. Restart your pc over again and you should not see kbdintel.dll missing errors any further.
You can actually stick to the exact same above points to successfully resolve kbdintel.dll missing and not found errors in any of the Windows devices like Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 or Windows XP, Vista and many others. Directly below in this url you’ll discover 9 version(s) of the file kbdintel.dll with bit size together with file size. Depending on your Computer System and also bit size you could download latest version or maybe a appropriate version for your Personal computer.