DLLDownloads.com provides kbdvntc.dll at no charge and is defined as the top online site to download any kind of DLL file for windows programs. One can repair kbdvntc.dll missing or not found errors by downloading the kbdvntc.dll from this webpage.
There may be multiple versions of kbdvntc.dll file that you can locate at the bottom on this article within the download area. The new kbdvntc.dll file is a 32bit size which has a file size of roughly 6 kb uncompressed and 3.6 kb after compressing to .zip. The actual company regarding the kbdvntc.dll is Vietnamese Keyboard Layout.
What’s kbdvntc.dll ?
DLL is known as Dynamic Link Library. kbdvntc.dll is a data file that contains code, resources and data which other programs could use simultaneously. This way, DLLs supply a option to modularize computer applications making sure that their functionality can be updated and reused by many other programs. DLL’s also help to minimize software program size and memory foot print since many softwares might share the same computer code included in a single DDL module or file like kbdvntc.dll.
How to Install kbdvntc.dll File and Fix Missing/Not Found Errors
- Just after you’ve downloaded kbdvntc.dll, copy it to the application’s directory which is certainly reporting kbdvntc.dll missing or not found error.
- You should definitely download 32-bit dll file for any 32-bit system and a 64-bit one for your 64-bit computer. Almost all recent Windows operating systems would probably be a 64-bit one.
- Try out running the application again.
- If that doesn’t solve the error, copy the kbdvntc.dll to the systems folder this time around. This can vary between Operating-system versions. Here are some examples
- C:WINNTSystem32 (For Windows NT/2000)
- C:WindowsSystem (For Windows 95, 98, Me)
- C:WindowsSystem32 (For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
- Prior to replacing a current file, be sure to take a file backup in case something fails.
- Restart the computer and see if the error didn’t go away.
- In case the error is still there, make sure you register the kbdvntc.dll in Windows registry. This can be achieved using the “regsvr32” command prompt and giving the place of the kbdvntc.dll. Ensure that you run the computer program as an admin user.
- Once you are completed registering the kbdvntc.dll in your Windows system’s registry, you must be all set. Restart your pc again and you will definitely not see kbdvntc.dll missing errors further.
You can easily continue with the same above points if you want to resolve kbdvntc.dll missing and not found errors in any of the Windows os like Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 or Windows XP, Vista and many more. Listed below within this url you can find 9 version(s) of the file kbdvntc.dll with bit size and file size. According to your Operating-system and also bit size you can either download latest version or maybe a suitable version for your Personal computer.