DLLDownloads.com offers you licwmi.dll absolutely free which is famous domain to download any kind of DLL file for windows programs. It’s possible to fix licwmi.dll missing or not found errors by downloading the licwmi.dll out of this website page.
There are a number of versions of licwmi.dll file which you’ll locate at the bottom of this web page within the download section. The new licwmi.dll file is a 32bit size which has a file size of approximately 57.5 kb uncompressed and 27.4 kb after compressing to .zip. The actual software in regards to the licwmi.dll is Windows Product Activation Configuration WMI provider.
What the heck is licwmi.dll ?
DLL is short for Dynamic Link Library. licwmi.dll is a file which contain program code, resources and data which other software programs could use simultaneously. Which means, DLLs offer a method to modularize applications to ensure that their functionality can certainly be updated as well as reused by additional programs. DLL’s also help in reducing software program size in addition to memory foot print since many computer programs may easily share the same computer code located in a single DDL component or file for example licwmi.dll.
How to Install licwmi.dll File and Fix Missing/Not Found Errors
- Once you have downloaded licwmi.dll, copy it to your application’s folder that’s reporting licwmi.dll missing or not found error.
- Do not forget to download 32-bit dll file for the 32-bit platform and a 64-bit one for your 64-bit operating-system. Generally latest Windows systems would probably be a 64-bit one.
- Try operating the program again.
- In the event that does not resolve the error, copy the licwmi.dll into the systems folder on this occasion. This can vary between Operating-system versions. Here are some examples
- C:WINNTSystem32 (For Windows NT/2000)
- C:WindowsSystem (For Windows 95, 98, Me)
- C:WindowsSystem32 (For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
- Right before replacing an existing file, please make sure to have a back-up in the event that anything at all goes wrong.
- Restart your pc and see if the error persists.
- And also if the error is still there, you should register the licwmi.dll in Windows registry. This can be achieved utilizing the “regsvr32” command prompt and giving the place of the licwmi.dll. You must run this software as an administrative user.
- Now that you’re taken care of registering the licwmi.dll inside Windows system’s registry, you will be good to go. Restart the system once again and you will definitely not see licwmi.dll missing errors any longer.
You should continue with the same above points to fix licwmi.dll missing and not found errors in any of the Windows machines like Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 or Windows XP, Vista and many more. Directly below on this web site you will discover 2 version(s) of the file licwmi.dll with bit size along with file size. By considering your Operating System and also bit size you may either download latest version or possibly a appropriate version for your PC.