Free Download miscutil.dll file right from dlldownloads.com website to resolve errors like for example miscutil.dll is missing from the computer, failed to load miscutil.dll, cannot find miscutil.dll and more miscutil.dll error’s. The new miscutil.dll file is a 32bit size which has a file size of about 0.13 MB uncompressed and 57.2 kb after compressing to .zip. The organisation in regards to the miscutil.dll is MiscUtil.
What on earth is miscutil.dll ?
DLL stands for Dynamic Link Library. miscutil.dll is a computer file which has program code, resources and data which other applications can use on the other hand. Which means, DLLs supply a option to modularize softwares to make sure their functionality can be updated and also reused by other computer programs. DLL’s also aid to lessen computer program size in addition to memory foot print since most applications can easily share the same program code within a single DDL component or file like miscutil.dll.
How to Install miscutil.dll File and Repair Missing/Not Found Errors
- After you have downloaded miscutil.dll, copy it onto your application’s directory which is certainly reporting miscutil.dll missing or not found errors.
- You need to download 32-bit dll file for your 32-bit os and a 64-bit one for your 64-bit platform. A large amount of modern Windows platforms would possibly be a 64-bit one.
- Try out running the application once again.
- When that does not fix the error, copy the miscutil.dll in the systems folder this time around. This may differ among OS versions. Here are some examples
- C:WINNTSystem32 (For Windows NT/2000)
- C:WindowsSystem (For Windows 95, 98, Me)
- C:WindowsSystem32 (For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
- Prior to replacing a current file, remember to take a file backup in the event that some thing fails.
- Reboot your pc and see if the error continues.
- However, if the error continues, work to register the miscutil.dll in Windows registry. This can be achieved with the “regsvr32” command prompt and providing the location of your miscutil.dll. Remember to run the program as an administrator user.
- When you are successfully done registering the miscutil.dll in the Windows system’s registry, you will be good to go. Reboot your system another time and you’ll not see miscutil.dll missing errors further.
You can possibly stick to the exact same above points to resolve miscutil.dll missing and not found errors in any of the Windows computers like Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 or Windows XP, Vista and many others. Directly below in this webpage you will see 2 version(s) of the file miscutil.dll with their bit size along with file size. Depending on your Computer System in addition to bit size either you can download latest version or possibly a suitable version for your Computer system.