Free Download msvcp140.dll from dlldownloads.com web site to repair errors similar to that of msvcp140.dll is missing from the computer, failed to load msvcp140.dll, cannot find msvcp140.dll and other msvcp140.dll error’s. The most current msvcp140.dll file is a 32bit size with a file size of around 0.42 MB uncompressed and 0.15 MB after compressing to .zip. The actual company responsible for the msvcp140.dll is Microsoft® C Runtime Library.
What really is msvcp140.dll ?
DLL stands for Dynamic Link Library. msvcp140.dll is a file that contain program code, resources and data that other softwares are able to use concurrently. And so, DLLs supply a strategy to modularize computer programs so that their functionality can be updated and also used again by similar programs. DLL’s also aid in reducing software application size in addition to memory footprint since many software programs might share the same code contained in a single DDL component or file just like msvcp140.dll.
How to Install msvcp140.dll File and Fix Missing/Not Found Errors
- When you’ve downloaded msvcp140.dll, copy it to the application’s folder that’s reporting msvcp140.dll missing or not found error.
- Ensure you download 32-bit dll file for any 32-bit computer and a 64-bit one for any 64-bit platform. The large majority of newer Windows systems would likely be a 64-bit one.
- Try out operating the program again.
- When that doesn’t solve the error, copy the msvcp140.dll into the systems folder this time around. This will differ between Operating-system versions. Here are some examples
- C:WINNTSystem32 (For Windows NT/2000)
- C:WindowsSystem (For Windows 95, 98, Me)
- C:WindowsSystem32 (For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
- Right before replacing a current file, you should have a back up just in case anything goes wrong.
- Reboot your laptop or computer and see if the error persists.
- In case the error persists, be sure to register the msvcp140.dll in Windows registry. You can do this utilizing the “regsvr32” command prompt and giving the location of the msvcp140.dll. It is important to run the computer program as an administrative user.
- And once you’re taken care of registering the msvcp140.dll inside Windows system’s registry, you should be ready to go. Restart your system yet again and you should not see msvcp140.dll missing errors any more.
You can stick to the same above guidelines in order to repair msvcp140.dll missing and not found errors in any of the Windows machines like Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 or Windows XP, Vista and so forth. Directly below in this website you may see 11 version(s) of the file msvcp140.dll with their bit size along with file size. According to your Operating Platform as well as bit size you can either download latest version or possibly a suitable version for your PC.