Free Download msvidctl.dll at dlldownloads.com website to resolve errors like for example msvidctl.dll is missing from your computer, failed to load msvidctl.dll, cannot find msvidctl.dll and many more msvidctl.dll error’s. The latest msvidctl.dll file is a 32bit size having a file size of approximately 1.36 MB uncompressed and 0.5 MB after compressing to .zip. The company underlying the msvidctl.dll is ActiveX-kontrol för direktuppspelad video.
What is msvidctl.dll ?
DLL means Dynamic Link Library. msvidctl.dll is a file which has code, resources and data that other applications can make use of concurrently. So, DLLs present a method to modularize computer applications making sure that their functionality can be updated and also used again by many other software applications. DLL’s also help to slim down computer program size as well as memory footprint since many software programs can share the same code contained in a single DDL component or file just like msvidctl.dll.
How to Install msvidctl.dll File and Repair Missing/Not Found Errors
- When you’ve downloaded msvidctl.dll, copy it onto your application’s directory that’s reporting msvidctl.dll missing or not found error.
- Remember to download 32-bit dll file for your 32-bit platform and a 64-bit one for any 64-bit operating platform. The vast majority of latest Windows os would likely be a 64-bit one.
- Try running your application all over again.
- In the event it doesn’t fix the error, copy the msvidctl.dll in to the systems folder on this occasion. This may vary among Operating system versions. Here are some examples
- C:WINNTSystem32 (For Windows NT/2000)
- C:WindowsSystem (For Windows 95, 98, Me)
- C:WindowsSystem32 (For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
- Well before replacing a current file, please create a back up in case anything goes wrong.
- Restart your laptop or computer and see if the error is still there.
- And of course if the error wasn’t solved, make sure you register the msvidctl.dll in Windows registry. You can do this making use of the “regsvr32” command prompt and providing the path of the msvidctl.dll. Always run the software program as an administrator user.
- When you’re done registering the msvidctl.dll within Windows system’s registry, you should be ready to go. Reboot the pc once again and you should not see msvidctl.dll missing errors any more.
You can still follow the same above steps in order to repair msvidctl.dll missing and not found errors in any of the Windows platforms like Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 or Windows XP, Vista and so forth. Listed below within this post you may find 11 version(s) of the file msvidctl.dll with their bit size and file size. By considering your Computer System along with bit size either you download latest version or maybe a suitable version for your Machine.