DLLDownloads.com offers naudio.dll completely free and it is also the very best niche site to download any specific DLL file for windows os. One could repair naudio.dll missing or not found errors by downloading the naudio.dll using this website page.
There exists various versions of naudio.dll file that you can see towards the bottom on this web page in the download section. The most current naudio.dll file is a 32bit size that has a file size of about 0.37 MB uncompressed and 0.15 MB after compressing to .zip. The actual organisation responsible for the naudio.dll is NAudio.
What on earth is naudio.dll ?
DLL refers to Dynamic Link Library. naudio.dll is a data file which contains program code, resources and data that other programs can make use of on the other hand. And as a result, DLLs supply a strategy to modularize software programs so that their functionality can be updated as well as used again by other computer programs. DLL’s also aid to lessen software size plus memory foot print since many computer programs are going to share the same program code contained in a single DDL component or file for example naudio.dll.
How to Install naudio.dll File and Fix Missing/Not Found Errors
- Soon after you’ve downloaded naudio.dll, copy it to application’s directory which happens to be reporting naudio.dll missing or not found errors.
- You should definitely download 32-bit dll file for your 32-bit os and a 64-bit one for any 64-bit operating system. Many newer Windows platforms would likely be a 64-bit one.
- Try out operating your application once again.
- If it doesn’t resolve the error, copy the naudio.dll in to the systems directory on this occasion. It will change among Operating system versions. Here are some examples
- C:WINNTSystem32 (For Windows NT/2000)
- C:WindowsSystem (For Windows 95, 98, Me)
- C:WindowsSystem32 (For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
- Prior to replacing a current file, be sure to take a back-up in the case anything at all fails.
- Reboot your computer and see if the error is still there.
- And also if the error persists, you should register the naudio.dll in Windows registry. This can be accomplished utilizing the “regsvr32” command prompt and providing the path of your naudio.dll. You may want to run the software program as an administrative user.
- Whenever you are done registering the naudio.dll inside Windows system’s registry, you should be all set. Reboot the pc yet again and you will probably not see naudio.dll missing errors further.
You can possibly stick with the exact same above steps to successfully fix naudio.dll missing and not found errors in any of the Windows computer systems like Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 or Windows XP, Vista and many more. Below in this post yow will discover 2 version(s) of the file naudio.dll with the bit size as well as file size. Based on your Operating Platform as well as bit size you can either download latest version or maybe a suitable version for your Computer.