Free Download nlhtml.dll through dlldownloads.com website to repair errors just like nlhtml.dll is missing from your computer, failed to load nlhtml.dll, cannot find nlhtml.dll and even more nlhtml.dll error’s. The most recent nlhtml.dll file is a 64bit size that has a file size of approximately 0.2 MB uncompressed and 81.5 kb after compressing to .zip. The company regarding the nlhtml.dll is HTML filter.
What is nlhtml.dll ?
DLL is known as Dynamic Link Library. nlhtml.dll is a computer file which has code, resources and data that other applications could use at the same time. For this reason, DLLs supply a process to modularize programs guaranteeing that their functionality can be updated and reused by additional programs. DLL’s also help in reducing program size and memory foot print because so many software applications may very well share the same code within a single DDL module or file for instance nlhtml.dll.
How to Install nlhtml.dll File and Fix Missing/Not Found Errors
- Once you have downloaded nlhtml.dll, copy it to your application’s folder which is reporting nlhtml.dll missing or not found error.
- You need to download 32-bit dll file for your 32-bit computer and a 64-bit one for any 64-bit operating-system. A lot of new Windows computer systems would likely be a 64-bit one.
- Try out operating the program all over again.
- If that does not resolve the error, copy the nlhtml.dll into the systems directory on this occasion. It will differ among Operating-system versions. Here are some examples
- C:WINNTSystem32 (For Windows NT/2000)
- C:WindowsSystem (For Windows 95, 98, Me)
- C:WindowsSystem32 (For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
- Before replacing an existing file, make sure you make a back-up in the case anything goes wrong.
- Reboot your machine and see if the error didn’t go away.
- And also if the error persists, make sure you register the nlhtml.dll in Windows registry. This can be achieved with the “regsvr32” command prompt and giving the place of your nlhtml.dll. You should run the software as an admin user.
- And once you’re finished registering the nlhtml.dll inside the Windows system’s registry, you will be all set. Restart your computer again and you should not see nlhtml.dll missing errors further.
You can still follow the same above points if you want to repair nlhtml.dll missing and not found errors in any of the Windows devices like Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 or Windows XP, Vista and a lot more. Below in this website you may see 13 version(s) of the file nlhtml.dll with their bit size as well as file size. Based upon your Computer System plus bit size you can either download latest version or maybe a suitable version for your PC.