Free Download ntdll.dll at dlldownloads.com site to resolve errors for example ntdll.dll is missing from the computer, failed to load ntdll.dll, cannot find ntdll.dll and even more ntdll.dll error’s. The new ntdll.dll file is a 64bit size having a file size of around 1.73 MB uncompressed and also 0.81 MB after compressing to .zip. The software pertaining to the ntdll.dll is NT Layer DLL.
What is ntdll.dll ?
DLL is known as Dynamic Link Library. ntdll.dll is a computer file that has code, resources and data which other applications are able to use concurrently. And as a result, DLLs present a process to modularize applications in order that their functionality can be updated as well as used again by similar programs. DLL’s also aid to lessen application size in addition to memory footprint since most softwares are going to share the same program code within a single DDL component or file such as ntdll.dll.
How to Install ntdll.dll File and Repair Missing/Not Found Errors
- Just after you’ve downloaded ntdll.dll, copy it to your application’s folder which is certainly reporting ntdll.dll missing or not found error.
- Ensure you download 32-bit dll file for the 32-bit computer and a 64-bit one for a 64-bit os. Just about all recent Windows platforms would possibly be a 64-bit one.
- Try operating the program again.
- If this doesn’t solve the error, copy the ntdll.dll into the systems directory this time. It will change between Operating-system versions. Here are some examples
- C:WINNTSystem32 (For Windows NT/2000)
- C:WindowsSystem (For Windows 95, 98, Me)
- C:WindowsSystem32 (For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
- Well before replacing a current file, please make sure to make a back up in case some thing fails.
- Restart the computer and see if the error continues.
- Just in case the error didn’t go away, attempt and register the ntdll.dll in Windows registry. This can be done by using the “regsvr32” command prompt and giving the place of the ntdll.dll. Ensure you run the software as an administrative user.
- As soon as you’re successfully done registering the ntdll.dll inside your Windows system’s registry, you should be all set. Restart your pc for a second time and you may not see ntdll.dll missing errors anymore.
You may stick with the same above points if you want to repair ntdll.dll missing and not found errors in any of the Windows computer systems like Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 or Windows XP, Vista and so forth. Directly below in this webpage there are actually 20 version(s) of the file ntdll.dll with their bit size as well as file size. By considering your Os as well as bit size you may either download latest version or just a suitable version for your Computer or laptop.