Free Download ocsetapi.dll file with dlldownloads.com website to fix errors which include ocsetapi.dll is missing from the computer, failed to load ocsetapi.dll, cannot find ocsetapi.dll and many other ocsetapi.dll error’s. The most up-to-date ocsetapi.dll file is a 32bit size having a file size of roughly 0.17 MB uncompressed and also 63.5 kb after compressing to .zip. The actual manufacturer associated with the ocsetapi.dll is Windows Optional Component Setup API.
What exactly is ocsetapi.dll ?
DLL is an acronym for Dynamic Link Library. ocsetapi.dll is a file which contain computer code, resources and data which other software applications can make use of concurrently. Which means that, DLLs present a approach to modularize applications to make sure their functionality can certainly be updated as well as reused by many other software programs. DLL’s also help to reduce program size and also memory foot print since several softwares will share the same program code included in a single DDL module or file such as ocsetapi.dll.
How to Install ocsetapi.dll File and Fix Missing/Not Found Errors
- Just after you’ve downloaded ocsetapi.dll, copy it to application’s folder which happens to be reporting ocsetapi.dll missing or not found error.
- Make sure you download 32-bit dll file for your 32-bit computer system and a 64-bit one for a 64-bit platform. Many recent Windows computer systems would possibly be a 64-bit one.
- Try running your application once again.
- When that doesn’t resolve the error, copy the ocsetapi.dll to the systems directory this time. This will change between Operating system versions. Here are some examples
- C:WINNTSystem32 (For Windows NT/2000)
- C:WindowsSystem (For Windows 95, 98, Me)
- C:WindowsSystem32 (For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
- Right before replacing a current file, remember to have a file backup in the case anything at all goes wrong.
- Restart the computer and see if the error didn’t go away.
- In case the error persists, try and register the ocsetapi.dll in Windows registry. You can do this through the “regsvr32” command prompt and giving the location of your ocsetapi.dll. Make sure that you run the software as an administrator user.
- When you are done registering the ocsetapi.dll within your Windows system’s registry, you will be good to go. Restart your system one more time and you will not see ocsetapi.dll missing errors from now on.
You should stick to the same above steps in order to fix ocsetapi.dll missing and not found errors in any of the Windows systems like Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 or Windows XP, Vista and many others. Listed below in this website you’ll discover 9 version(s) of the file ocsetapi.dll with their bit size as well as file size. By considering your Computer System plus bit size you may either download latest version or just a suitable version for your Personal computer.