DLLDownloads.com offers you odbcbcp.dll totally free and is one of the best online site to download any sort of DLL file for windows computers. One can possibly fix odbcbcp.dll missing or not found errors by downloading the odbcbcp.dll using this website page.
There might be multiple versions of odbcbcp.dll file that you’ll encounter towards the bottom in this web site in the download area. Most up to date odbcbcp.dll file is a 64bit size which has a file size of about 32 kb uncompressed and also 7.9 kb after compressing to .zip. The actual software associated with the odbcbcp.dll is BCP for ODBC.
What exactly is odbcbcp.dll ?
DLL is short for Dynamic Link Library. odbcbcp.dll is a computer file that contains computer code, resources and data that other applications can use concurrently. As a result, DLLs supply a method to modularize software applications to make sure their functionality can be updated as well as used again by many other software applications. DLL’s also help to slim down application size and memory footprint because so many software applications will share the same computer code located in a single DDL component or file such as odbcbcp.dll.
How to Install odbcbcp.dll File and Repair Missing/Not Found Errors
- Once you’ve downloaded odbcbcp.dll, copy it to application’s directory which is certainly reporting odbcbcp.dll missing or not found errors.
- Ensure that you download 32-bit dll file for the 32-bit operating-system and a 64-bit one for your 64-bit operating-system. A large number of recent Windows computer systems would probably be a 64-bit one.
- Try out running your application once again.
- If this does not fix the error, copy the odbcbcp.dll in the systems folder this time around. This might differ between OS versions. Here are some examples
- C:WINNTSystem32 (For Windows NT/2000)
- C:WindowsSystem (For Windows 95, 98, Me)
- C:WindowsSystem32 (For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
- Right before replacing an existing file, make sure you make a back up in the event anything at all goes wrong.
- Restart the computer and see if the error is still there.
- In case the error is still there, attempt and register the odbcbcp.dll in Windows registry. This can be achieved using the “regsvr32” command prompt and giving the location of your odbcbcp.dll. It’s always best to run the software as an administrative user.
- As soon as you are taken care of registering the odbcbcp.dll inside of Windows system’s registry, you must be ready to go. Restart your pc once more and you will definitely not see odbcbcp.dll missing errors anymore.
You may follow the same above steps to successfully fix odbcbcp.dll missing and not found errors in any of the Windows computers like Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 or Windows XP, Vista and many others. Below in this site you can find 10 version(s) of the file odbcbcp.dll with bit size in addition to file size. Based on your Operating System along with bit size either you can download latest version or maybe a suitable version for your Machine.