Free Download odbcjt32.dll at dlldownloads.com website to resolve errors for example odbcjt32.dll is missing from your computer, failed to load odbcjt32.dll, cannot find odbcjt32.dll and more odbcjt32.dll error’s. Recently available odbcjt32.dll file is a 32bit size with a file size of around 0.3 MB uncompressed and also 0.14 MB after compressing to .zip. The manufacturer underlying the odbcjt32.dll is Microsoft ODBC Desktop Driver Pack 3.5.
What exactly is odbcjt32.dll ?
DLL means Dynamic Link Library. odbcjt32.dll is a computer file that has code, resources and data that other software programs may use at the same time. For this reason, DLLs supply a method to modularize software programs to make sure their functionality can be updated and also reused by many other softwares. DLL’s also aid to reduce program size in addition to memory footprint since most software programs may share the same code included in a single DDL component or file just like odbcjt32.dll.
How to Install odbcjt32.dll File and Repair Missing/Not Found Errors
- Right after you’ve downloaded odbcjt32.dll, copy it onto your application’s directory which is reporting odbcjt32.dll missing or not found errors.
- Make sure you download 32-bit dll file for any 32-bit platform and a 64-bit one for any 64-bit os. The vast majority of modern Windows operating systems would possibly be a 64-bit one.
- Try operating your application once again.
- In the event that doesn’t solve the error, copy the odbcjt32.dll in the systems folder this time. It will vary between OS versions. Here are some examples
- C:WINNTSystem32 (For Windows NT/2000)
- C:WindowsSystem (For Windows 95, 98, Me)
- C:WindowsSystem32 (For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
- Prior to replacing a current file, remember to make a backup in the event something goes wrong.
- Restart your machine and see if the error wasn’t solved.
- However, if the error didn’t go away, attempt and register the odbcjt32.dll in Windows registry. This can be done by using the “regsvr32” command prompt and providing the place of your odbcjt32.dll. You need to run the application as an admin user.
- Whenever you’re successfully done registering the odbcjt32.dll inside Windows system’s registry, you should be ready to go. Restart the computer all over again and you will definitely not see odbcjt32.dll missing errors any longer.
You can still stick to the same above points to successfully repair odbcjt32.dll missing and not found errors in any of the Windows os like Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 or Windows XP, Vista and many others. Directly below within this web page you can see 8 version(s) of the file odbcjt32.dll with bit size plus file size. By considering your Operating System along with bit size you can download latest version or even a appropriate version for your Personal computer.