DLLDownloads.com provides odexl32.dll at absolutely no cost and its the best company to download any sort of DLL file for windows platforms. Anybody can fix odexl32.dll missing or not found errors by downloading the odexl32.dll using this url.
There may be a number of versions of odexl32.dll file you can locate towards the bottom on this web site within the download area. The most recent odexl32.dll file is a 32bit size which has a file size of roughly 8.5 kb uncompressed and 4.6 kb after compressing to .zip. The manufacturer regarding the odexl32.dll is ODBC (3.0) driver for Excel.
What’s odexl32.dll ?
DLL is known as Dynamic Link Library. odexl32.dll is a file consisting of computer code, resources and data which other applications could use concurrently. And so, DLLs present a way to modularize programs guaranteeing that their functionality can certainly be updated and also used again by other programs. DLL’s also aid to lessen application size and also memory foot print since many software programs will most likely share the same program code located in a single DDL module or file like odexl32.dll.
How to Install odexl32.dll File and Repair Missing/Not Found Errors
- When you’ve downloaded odexl32.dll, copy it to application’s folder that’s reporting odexl32.dll missing or not found error.
- You need to download 32-bit dll file for a 32-bit os and a 64-bit one for your 64-bit computer system. Just about all recent Windows os would probably be a 64-bit one.
- Try operating the application once again.
- In the event that doesn’t solve the error, copy the odexl32.dll in the systems directory this time. This may differ among Operating system versions. Here are some examples
- C:WINNTSystem32 (For Windows NT/2000)
- C:WindowsSystem (For Windows 95, 98, Me)
- C:WindowsSystem32 (For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
- Prior to replacing a current file, we highly recommend you take a backup just in case some thing goes wrong.
- Reboot your pc and see if the error persists.
- However, if the error is still there, just go ahead and register the odexl32.dll in Windows registry. This can be accomplished through the “regsvr32” command prompt and providing the location of the odexl32.dll. Ensure that you run the software program as an admin user.
- Whenever you are finished registering the odexl32.dll within your Windows system’s registry, you should be ready to go. Restart your pc over again and you will not see odexl32.dll missing errors any further.
You can possibly stick to the exact same above points to successfully fix odexl32.dll missing and not found errors in any of the Windows computers like Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 or Windows XP, Vista and so forth. Listed below on this website you may find 8 version(s) of the file odexl32.dll with bit size as well as file size. Based on your Operating System as well as bit size you may either download latest version or possibly a appropriate version for your PC.