DLLDownloads.com provides you with olecli.dll absolutely free and is defined as well known company to download any sort of DLL file for windows machines. One could fix olecli.dll missing or not found errors by downloading the olecli.dll out of this website page.
There will be a number of versions of olecli.dll file that you can encounter towards the bottom in this article within the download area. The latest olecli.dll file is a -1bit size having a file size of roughly 81 kb uncompressed and also 37.1 kb after compressing to .zip. The application responsible for the olecli.dll is -.
What’s olecli.dll ?
DLL stands for Dynamic Link Library. olecli.dll is a file that contains program code, resources and data which other applications can utilize at the same time. That is why, DLLs supply a method to modularize softwares to ensure that their functionality can be updated and used again by other applications. DLL’s also aid in reducing software size and even memory footprint since several applications may want to share the same code located in a single DDL module or file like olecli.dll.
How to Install olecli.dll File and Repair Missing/Not Found Errors
- Right after you’ve downloaded olecli.dll, copy it to application’s folder that is reporting olecli.dll missing or not found errors.
- Ensure to download 32-bit dll file for a 32-bit os and a 64-bit one for a 64-bit platform. Most newer Windows computers would definitely be a 64-bit one.
- Try running the program again.
- In the event that doesn’t fix the error, copy the olecli.dll to the systems directory on this occasion. This may vary among Operating-system versions. Here are some examples
- C:WINNTSystem32 (For Windows NT/2000)
- C:WindowsSystem (For Windows 95, 98, Me)
- C:WindowsSystem32 (For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
- Well before replacing a current file, please be sure to have a backup in the case anything at all goes wrong.
- Restart your pc and see if the error is still there.
- And in case the error continues, just go ahead and register the olecli.dll in Windows registry. This can be accomplished making use of the “regsvr32” command prompt and providing the place of the olecli.dll. It is important to run the software as an administrative user.
- As soon as you’re taken care of registering the olecli.dll within Windows system’s registry, you will be good to go. Restart the system another time and you should not see olecli.dll missing errors any longer.
You can easily proceed with the same above steps to resolve olecli.dll missing and not found errors in any of the Windows os like Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 or Windows XP, Vista and many more. Below on this article you can find 2 version(s) of the file olecli.dll with the bit size and file size. Based on your Operating-system as well as bit size either you can download latest version or a suitable version for your PC.