DLLDownloads.com presents oledlg.dll at absolutely no cost and it’s also the best internet-site to download any individual DLL file for windows operating systems. One can repair oledlg.dll missing or not found errors by downloading the oledlg.dll out of this page.
There exists a number of versions of oledlg.dll file you can see towards the bottom on this article within the download area. The new oledlg.dll file is a 64bit size that has a file size of approximately 0.12 MB uncompressed and 60.2 kb after compressing to .zip. The actual application associated with the oledlg.dll is OLE User Interface Support.
What’s oledlg.dll ?
DLL refers to Dynamic Link Library. oledlg.dll is a computer file that contain program code, resources and data that other software programs can use at the same time. And so, DLLs supply a solution to modularize softwares so that their functionality can be updated and used again by many other software applications. DLL’s also help to bring down software application size and memory footprint because so many software programs has the ability to share the same program code within a single DDL component or file just like oledlg.dll.
How to Install oledlg.dll File and Fix Missing/Not Found Errors
- Just after you’ve downloaded oledlg.dll, copy it to the application’s folder which is reporting oledlg.dll missing or not found errors.
- Do not forget to download 32-bit dll file for your 32-bit operating platform and a 64-bit one for your 64-bit computer system. Most latest Windows systems would definitely be a 64-bit one.
- Try operating the program again.
- When that doesn’t resolve the error, copy the oledlg.dll into the systems folder this time around. This may change among Operating system versions. Here are some examples
- C:WINNTSystem32 (For Windows NT/2000)
- C:WindowsSystem (For Windows 95, 98, Me)
- C:WindowsSystem32 (For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
- Before replacing an existing file, you need to make a backup in the event anything goes wrong.
- Restart the computer and see if the error persists.
- And also if the error didn’t go away, you will need to register the oledlg.dll in Windows registry. This can be done by using the “regsvr32” command prompt and giving the path of the oledlg.dll. Be certain you run this software as an admin user.
- Once you’re taken care of registering the oledlg.dll inside Windows system’s registry, you should be ready to go. Restart your system again and you will probably not see oledlg.dll missing errors from now on.
You could follow the exact same above steps in order to fix oledlg.dll missing and not found errors in any of the Windows devices like Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 or Windows XP, Vista etc. Listed below in this page you will discover 12 version(s) of the file oledlg.dll with their bit size along with file size. Based upon your Operating Platform and bit size you may either download latest version and even a appropriate version for your Computer.