Free Download osblprov.dll in dlldownloads.com website to resolve errors which include osblprov.dll is missing from your computer, failed to load osblprov.dll, cannot find osblprov.dll plus more osblprov.dll error’s. The most current osblprov.dll file is a 64bit size with a file size of about 47 kb uncompressed and 22.7 kb after compressing to .zip. The actual company underlying the osblprov.dll is Service Reporting WMI Provider.
What the heck is osblprov.dll ?
DLL means Dynamic Link Library. osblprov.dll is a data file containing computer code, resources and data that other software applications will use on the other hand. Therefore, DLLs supply a strategy to modularize software applications guaranteeing that their functionality can be updated as well as used again by many other programs. DLL’s also aid to bring down software size plus memory foot print since most software programs will share the same program code within a single DDL module or file just like osblprov.dll.
How to Install osblprov.dll File and Repair Missing/Not Found Errors
- Right after you’ve downloaded osblprov.dll, copy it to the application’s directory which happens to be reporting osblprov.dll missing or not found error.
- Make sure you download 32-bit dll file for a 32-bit os and a 64-bit one for any 64-bit operating-system. A great number of newer Windows operating systems would definitely be a 64-bit one.
- Try out running the program all over again.
- In the event that does not solve the error, copy the osblprov.dll in to the systems directory this time. This might vary among OS versions. Here are some examples
- C:WINNTSystem32 (For Windows NT/2000)
- C:WindowsSystem (For Windows 95, 98, Me)
- C:WindowsSystem32 (For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
- Well before replacing an existing file, please make sure to have a file backup just in case something goes wrong.
- Reboot your machine and see if the error continues.
- And in case the error wasn’t solved, work to register the osblprov.dll in Windows registry. This can be achieved by using the “regsvr32” command prompt and giving the path of the osblprov.dll. You should definitely run this program as an administrator user.
- As soon as you are successfully done registering the osblprov.dll within Windows system’s registry, you should be ready to go. Reboot the computer all over again and you will probably not see osblprov.dll missing errors anymore.
One could stick to the exact same above guidelines in order to resolve osblprov.dll missing and not found errors in any of the Windows platforms like Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 or Windows XP, Vista and so forth. Listed below on this website you’ll find 2 version(s) of the file osblprov.dll with their bit size and file size. Based on your Os as well as bit size either you download latest version or even a suitable version for your Personal computer.